Sponsored

Vendors and my rant.... Northridge4x4, metalcloak, teraflex

TEAMSLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURD
Just kidding.... this isnt a complaint thread, more of a positive experience thread.

We all been through some bad experiences at some point but wanted to give out some credit based on the last year and communications/issues/resolutions that I have received from a few great companies. When things go as planned, everyone is happy, but when things don't go quite as planned, that's where a company can make me a lifelong customer, or on the other hand, make me divert my ways from them forever.

Northridge4x4, you all keep taking my money, but you keep providing great knowledge/answers and customer service. Not talking about when things go as planned, but when I had an issue, your customer service was on top of it and followed up exactly the way they mentioned and got an immediate resolution. Even for me, it all moved extremely fast.

MetalCloak - another company with great customer service. I had numerous calls (even this AM I called them), spent a decent amount with them recently and have a couple more items im trying to sneak into an order without the wifey finding out.

Teraflex - everytime time I have called, I get a live person who is more than willing to answer questions and make suggestions. I had an issue recently with the 3.5 Adapt shocks and they were on the phone with me helping troubleshoot.

I am in no ways affiliated with any company listed above. And no, they are not perfect, Im sure there are some that would say differently but this is just based on my experiences from my current jeep and former jeep purchases.

FB_IMG_1660533432569.jpg
Sponsored

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Reading your post title had me like:

Jeep Wrangler JL Vendors and my rant....  Northridge4x4, metalcloak, teraflex 1661789923643

Then when actually reading your post:

Jeep Wrangler JL Vendors and my rant....  Northridge4x4, metalcloak, teraflex 1661789967907

Glad to hear that you has a positive experience with us! It's always refreshing to hear the good stories and things gone well over the bad and gloom.

Sublime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella Rubicon
I just had my first experience with Northridge. Fantastic!! Great phone support and the shipping was amazingly fast.

Forgot to add, same with Teraflex too. Great experience!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Northridge 4x4 regeared my Sahara last winter. I drove 1,000 miles to Salt Lake City to have it done.

Those guys were awesome: friendly, courteous, on top of things and highly professional. They provided their expert advise over the phone. I booked the parts and installation one month out. When the time came, they knew what they had to do, and did it as promised with no surprises.

Last edited:

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
You post on the forums about Teraflex's great customer service, and within 10 minutes you have a response post from Teraflex. Case in point, I guess!

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Reading your post title had me like:

Jeep Wrangler JL Vendors and my rant....  Northridge4x4, metalcloak, teraflex 1661789967907

Then when actually reading your post:

Glad to hear that you has a positive experience with us! It's always refreshing to hear the good stories and things gone well over the bad and gloom.
Wait for it, a bolt will get forgotten in a lift kit and some middle aged dude will go on an epic rant about countries, politics, how shit was done in the 70s and in the end demand you return the product at your cost.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Wait for it, a bolt will get forgotten in a lift kit and some middle aged dude will go on an epic rant about countries, politics, how shit was done in the 70s and in the end demand you return the product at your cost.
Jeep forum folks laugh at the Karen memes, but end of the day, solidly a third of the folks on here would ask to speak to a manager instead of run to the hardware store or would take it as an opportunity to drone on and on about how the mfr they fanboy for wouldn't have had x or y issue.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Jeep forum folks laugh at the Karen memes, but end of the day, solidly a third of the folks on here would ask to speak to a manager instead of run to the hardware store or would take it as an opportunity to drone on and on about how the mfr they fanboy for wouldn't have had x or y issue.
Or search Google or *gasp* open their manual, lol.

c20040215

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S; 2023 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
@Northridge4x4 is where I get most of my parts and I never have any bad experience. Noting has ever been missing, shipping is quick, and price is good.

I only ordered once from @Metalcloak and it was a small $100 order. They called me and confirm the availability and estimated ship date. I don't think that is necessary but always a thumbs up to companies go above and beyond.

My experience with Teraflex is also limited but very positive. When I got a set of Rubicon highline fenders, I had to cut out the inner liners to fit the Falcon 3.3 shocks that I have been running. I could not find the trace template PDF file online so I called and asked for one. They sent me the file 5 minutes later, and two days later I also received a mail with the template printed on heavier paper stock. Again, not necessary but great experience with @TeraFlex customer service.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
The fact I get calls from MC just to tell me my items are getting shipped on time and to ask if I have any other questions really elevates them in my head.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Big fan of Northridge 4 x 4, hoping they bring back those great deals they used to give us. The promo codes were awesome. Maybe this Black Friday

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Thanks for all the kind words!
Just a heads up the discount codes are still active we just can’t talk about them or we will get in trouble 😂

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURD
Well damn.... wish I knew of these secret language codes before!! 😁😆😅🤣😂

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My experiences with Northridge4x4 have all been positive. The one time there was a problem with my order (the actual headlights were missing from my KC headlight order), they sorted it out for me without any trouble. Nothing but good things to say about them!
Sponsored