Sponsored

Warning on Northridge4x4 and LOD

• Thread starter Deleted member
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member

Ordered @lodoffroad Destroyer Rock Sliders from @Northridge4x4.

Took it to 4WP to install along with skidplates and they found out it had come damaged, I reached out to @Northridge4x4 and they refuse to do anything about it because its now been installed.

Terrible customer service in my opinion from Meg @Northridge4x4 !

Anyone have advice what to do? I've filed claim with Chase cc.

unnamed.jpg
Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I think it is likely a manufacturer drop ship, so did you try to contact LOD?

But I do agree the customer service at Northridge4x4 is pretty much useless. Try return anything and you will be hit by unrealistically high shipping cost (both way).

OP
OP

Deleted member

Meg at Northridge said she contacted LOD to the same result

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Meg at Northridge said she contacted LOD to the same result
Unfortunately you hit a hard one. Folks will still buy things from Northridge4x4 since they give decent forum discount.

Sponsored

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
Why would you install them if they arrived damaged? That dent is pretty difficult to miss. I would be suspect of someone trying to claim shipping damage in that situation as well.

OP
OP

Deleted member

Why would you install them if they arrived damaged? That dent is pretty difficult to miss. I would be suspect of someone trying to claim shipping damage in that situation as well.
I didnt inspect them before taking it straight to 4wp to install along with rockhard skid plates

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I can see the perspective of Northridge in this case. From their side, it's possible that the installer, or perhaps yourself did the damage. Sure that happens all the time with people wanting some form of a refund. Amazon has certainly spoiled us. Anyhow, I can understand your pain, but you're kinda between a rock and a hard place. Rather than be frustrated with Northridge, have you considered taking the jeep with the installed LOD rock rails to a local metal shop? I'm sure someone versed in metalworking would be able to get that out very easily and likely for very little cash. At least that's what I'm thinking.

Sponsored

wcjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ with stuff. JL 2dr Sport
It's King of the Hammers week. Many vendors drive to the event. ARB is there among others. Response times might be slow for multiple companies this week.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
A rock slider is not a small sandwich with rock cornish game hen in it from Wolfgang Puck. It's a skid rail designed to take the abuse of high centering on rocks along the rockers. Abuse it as designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.