First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
In March I bought AEV wheels (my 3rd set) for my new ride. The JLURD hasn't even been produced, but they were running a buy 4, get 1 sale that I couldn't pass up. Last week I took five unopened boxes to Discount Tire to get tires mounted. An hour later I got a call from DT with the news that there was a scratch (see picture). Hey, I get it, shit happens. Emailed Northridge, and they were able to get me a new wheel with absolutely no fuss. Just had to "field destroy" the damaged wheel by drilling a hole in the barrel.

People post stories of woe from various vendors; I wanted to get a positive story out there.

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV and Northridge4X4 came through 123_1 (1)
Sponsored

redsyphon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
+1 to @Northridge4x4 customer care.

Awesome to hear this vendor lived up to their reputation.

I've been ordering items latley from Northridge4x4 due to similar experiences. They continue to earn my business each time I reach out.

mike49107

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I'm really hoping that their customer service is as good as everyone says.

I'll start by saying that I learned about @Northridge4x4 from these forums. I decided to give them a shot. So, I ordered up a new bumper, skid, winch, etc. etc. (I wish that I would have known about the forum discount sooner! :headbang:)

I am currently waiting to hear back from customer service relating to the condition that my new bumper showed up in. The box was destroyed. I'm not even sure how the bumper didn't completely fall out. Attached are just a few pictures of the damage.
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV and Northridge4X4 came through IMG_1207.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV and Northridge4X4 came through IMG_1208.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV and Northridge4X4 came through IMG_1216.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV and Northridge4X4 came through IMG_1211.JPG

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I'm really hoping that their customer service is as good as everyone says.

I'll start by saying that I learned about @Northridge4x4 from these forums. I decided to give them a shot. So, I ordered up a new bumper, skid, winch, etc. etc. (I wish that I would have known about the forum discount sooner! :headbang:)

I am currently waiting to hear back from customer service relating to the condition that my new bumper showed up in. The box was destroyed. I'm not even sure how the bumper didn't completely fall out. Attached are just a few pictures of the damage.
Just surveying the photos, it looks like the shipping company banged it around (a whole lot) and Poison Spyder didn't have robust-enough packaging. You're right in that it's Northridge's to resolve, but they are the only ones who don't appear to be directly responsible for the damage. They'll do you right.

mike49107

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just surveying the photos, it looks like the shipping company banged it around (a whole lot) and Poison Spyder didn't have robust-enough packaging. You're right in that it's Northridge's to resolve, but they are the only ones who don't appear to be directly responsible for the damage. They'll do you right.
You were correct. They did me right. UPS will be here sometime Monday to collect the bumper that they banged up, and the new one is on it's way! They could have very easily told me to take it up with UPS, but instead stepped up to help a customer.

A big "Thank you!" to Molly @Northridge4x4 for all of her help getting this resolved.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Number one reason they get 90% of my business
Sponsored