Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Nathan -
In regards to the other issues -- unfortunately, I have no way to know what happened to the parts once they leave our facility. I can say that we inspect our products before they get packaged and do our best to ensure that nothing goes out that has any noticeable issues. On occasion, it is possible that the bracket could come from our manufacturing facility with a small nick or blemish on the edge d/t placement after it's completed, or, when it is being shipped back to our office to be kitted up. If the products are being damaged during shipping (you mentioned have a video of the package being destroyed when it arrived), you would need to provide that to NR4x4 after receiving the package so that they can file a claim with UPS/FedEx so that they can get reimbursed for the damage that was the fault of their carrier.
Jumping in on this very interesting and relevant thread to add that if you're looking for inspiration on how to package Jeep stuff, see the guys at RockHard 4x4. I have bought several very bulky items (bumpers, winches, etc.) from them, and they have been packaged so well that even FedEx hasn't been able to damage the products (if you have used FedEx in the last year, you know how big of a statement that is). Bullet proof packaging, great products and great customer service. They even stopped using FedEx on my last purchase because of how badly FedEx did on my previous one. Also, no problems whatsoever with Quadratec.

I'm almost "done" with my build, but will keep this thread in mind when I decide I'm no longer "done". Thanks for the heads up, Izzo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23ā€™ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jumping in on this very interesting and relevant thread to add that if you're looking for inspiration on how to package Jeep stuff, see the guys at RockHard 4x4. I have bought several very bulky items (bumpers, winches, etc.) from them, and they have been packaged so well that even FedEx hasn't been able to damage the products (if you have used FedEx in the last year, you know how big of a statement that is). Bullet proof packaging, great products and great customer service. They even stopped using FedEx on my last purchase because of how badly FedEx did on my previous one. Also, no problems whatsoever with Quadratec.

I'm almost "done" with my build, but will keep this thread in mind when I decide I'm no longer "done". Thanks for the heads up, Izzo.
pmā€™n ya. I got a bunch of fanboys on here with a
Awww shit, I meant to post that to a different thread. :CWL:

Nice bike!
all g
I think this could have been handled differently- not bashing in a public forum. Nathan, you seem very passionate about your build, I get it- stuff is expensive but $hit happens. I suggest taking a step back from the computer, smoke a cig and breath. These things can be worked out and usually are taken care. I can promise, these companies will help you if you let them.
dude, bashing is what I WANT to do. Which I have yet nor will do privately in my messages or on here or on the phone.

different ways to handle things? Such as what?

over the past few months Iā€™ve tried everything in my power to ā€œhandle thingsā€ respectfully & appropriately.

which to no avail.

Iā€™m apparently beating at a dead horse at this point and Iā€™m not going to continually repeat myself to those who are making me out to be some villain, and ā€œtarnish such a great companyā€, and ā€œbashā€ them, when thatā€™s blatantly obvious thatā€™s not the case.

First off this is a FORUM site. Where you buy, sale, trade, share pics, info, and most importantly ā€œReputable, known, good priced, etcā€ companies to buy from. I was told time and time again to use NorthRidge, and every single time WITH PICS Iā€™ve been let down, and I did everything on my end to reach out to them, and have them make things right, which they have never done, and especially until this last time was the last straw.

So YES I put it on here, because I am an honest man, and wanted to expose the nonsense and continued disrespect and blatant disregard toward me from a ā€œGreat, Reputable, Companyā€, with ZERO help, or care or consideration with any of my needing from them. Costing me hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and hours now having to fix THEIR mistakes.

So if you call me, telling fellow forum members of the terrible ways Iā€™ve been treated time and time again, ā€œbashingā€?

you have to be either an employee, or buddies with someone. Because for you to sit here and make me out to be the bad guy? And twist my intentions on showing fellow forum members my blatant disrespect from them? With intentions for other members not be treated as I? You got some issues bud. Good day..

Sponsored

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Nevermind- you're right, this is a waste of time.
@jlang

Yup, no need to and indeed a waste of time...

Guys/gals here, as you, do absolutely know that Northridge 4x4 is a top company to deal with.. and for sure their Customer Service is very good.

Northridge 4x4 is also a Forum Sponsor.... Thanks for that @Northridge4x4

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I don't see the big deal. The only issue I would have is the quake lights but come on man. Northridge has been good for me the only complaint I have with them is when a product doesn't fit right or work out they charge you an astronomical price to ship it back. Which is fine if it's a large product but when the item is 70 dollars and shipping is 35 it becomes pointless to ship back at that point.

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I don't see the big deal. The only issue I would have is the quake lights but come on man. Northridge has been good for me the only complaint I have with them is when a product doesn't fit right or work out they charge you an astronomical price to ship it back. Which is fine if it's a large product but when the item is 70 dollars and shipping is 35 it becomes pointless to ship back at that point.
The big deal is the astronomical amount of time and money and going out of my way I have had to do and go through, for errors on their end, with no regard back from them. It is what it is. And that was just my last purchase at this point from them. Not gonna keep going back and forth at this point with them, or people on the forum. Your opinion and 2c is the same as mine, and to each their own. I felt wronged, and have bills and statements to back it up. I felt it necessary to let others know, and make decisions for themselves. If you havenā€™t had an issues, fantastic and im happy for ya. I have had nothing but bad, damaged, products and packages with every single order, and im fed up. Thanks for the input. Take care man šŸ‘šŸ¼

Sponsored

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have bought from just about everyone of the big outfits over the past 20 years. Northridge is hands down the best at what they do. Special shout out to Kaleb.
Again, As others with positive outputs, nothing but the best for ya, and Iā€™m happy thatā€™s been the case for you.

Still does not account for the defective / destroyed products Iā€™ve received with every purchase or the treatment Iā€™ve received on me end and the way they have handled everything that has happened.

my posts werenā€™t to straight shot the company. But simply to show whatā€™s happened to me on my end, and others can do what they want.

Thatā€™s the exact point of a forum. Discuss, review, explain, etc. and my case and reasoning of the post is exactly that.

I donā€™t wish the company or people who have bought or continue to buy off them any negativity nor downfall. I truly hope you continue to get great products performance and condition wise. And I mean that

I have apparently am not one of those people, and every purchase I have had reflects that, along with what was done (rather not done) to amend my situation(s).

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sorry you had a bad time with Northridge, have you tried Southvalley? Maybe you'll have the opposite experience. šŸ˜œ
No I havenā€™t. Iā€™ll give them lookup online. Thanks

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nevermind- you're right, this is a waste of time.
Coming from a guy who literally was literally just complaining about vroom and a winch plate you ordered and never received yet. Take the thorn out of your eye before you go telling me to take the stump out of mine.
Sponsored