Not open for further replies.

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I deal with CC disputes on a weekly basis. Given the evidence here, I don't see how northridge is going to lose a dispute.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Go to the cc company
The op wasn't home to check the package and didn't look at it before dropping it off to install it. It was installed and then the damage is discovered. And you think it's fair to try to screw Northridge. Who on here posted earlier about most people being honest? The generation of not taking any personal responsibility. Good luck with the credit card dispute. He received the product and never looked at it before it was installed. Zero proof he received a damaged product and that it wasn't done after it was delivered. I'm sorry for him but this isn't on Northridge.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
A rock slider is not a small sandwich with rock cornish game hen in it from Wolfgang Puck. It's a skid rail designed to take the abuse of high centering on rocks along the rockers. Abuse it as designed.

Wow. Insanely tough sliders. Ace could use your video on their site and pay you royalties.

Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. Insanely tough sliders. Ace could use your video on their site and pay you royalties.
Yeah, that's a testimony. Scraped the paint off but those rails didn't even flex.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
The rules for this situation have been established far longer than the internet has been around, going back to the days where you got your paper catalog (think Sears & Robuck, Herter's, etc.) out to write up your order on a form provided in the catalog, putting a check in an envelope and the form, then mailing it. When the article arrived a couple months later, you inspected it, because you were stuck with it if you didn't. These rules protect the seller and buyer.

The OP should suck it up and move on. It's not like this thing is non-functional. It's a damn skidplate (with a small dent) for the rockers. I get the "I want to put my own dents in it" position, but the buyer has an obigation to play by the rules too. He didn't do that and now he's looking for an exception.

This is on the OP. To place blame on the seller or maker is wrong. Getting the card company to reimburse it puts the responsibility on others as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.