Go4Low

First Name
Jorel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Thanks for the feedback.

My stock fenders liners took a beating from the wind on the freeway driving across Montana.

This week I ordered a verozza compressor mount and the AAL fender liners.

I look forward to experimenting to see if the AAL liners would even fit with the grimm mount.
Sponsored

Davidcogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JKU Rubicon / 2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Installed the ARB under-seat air compressor bracket with my twin air. And I did not trigger an air-bag :) Plenty of foot room in the back for the kids and is tucked back far enough in the front. Also hooked up a breaker due to my paranoia.

backoffrontseat.jpg

breaker.jpg

frontoffrontseat.jpg

tank.jpg

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 JLUXR
This is a solution I have been working on. What do you guys think? 1/8" aluminum, heat shield on bottom. 3 different options for setting up the rocker switch, air chuck and filters. Production starts next week.

air-chucks-front.jpg

compressor-only.jpg

filters-front.jpg

heat-shield.jpg

switch-filters-fender2.jpg

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Seems like a solid option. Don’t really see the need to move the intake filters, seems like hose restrictions would offset any cooler air gains. Mine worked fine on my JK in a similar top mount configuration.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 JLUXR
Seems like a solid option. Don’t really see the need to move the intake filters, seems like hose restrictions would offset any cooler air gains. Mine worked fine on my JK in a similar top mount configuration.
Yes, I plan to make the compressor mount and the three other plates and let the customer choose the path they want to go and make their own custom setup.

Sponsored

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the ARB under-seat air compressor bracket with my twin air. And I did not trigger an air-bag :) Plenty of foot room in the back for the kids and is tucked back far enough in the front. Also hooked up a breaker due to my paranoia.

backoffrontseat.jpg

breaker.jpg

frontoffrontseat.jpg

tank.jpg
nice! Does the power wire reach from the seat to the battery or did you have to extend it? And did you go through the drain plug or the passenger side grommet?

shadowmoto17

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
So just so anyone wants to know, make sure you get the adaptor, elbow adaptor, and hose before starting to install. Got to that point in my install and looked through my boxes for the parts and found out they come separate.

Davidcogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nice! Does the power wire reach from the seat to the battery or did you have to extend it? And did you go through the drain plug or the passenger side grommet?
Thanks! I extended through the drainplug in the floor. (wrapped in a ton of electrical tape and then heatshrink)

Davidcogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed that I did not answer your question. I ended up cutting the wires after only a couple of feet / running most of the way to the breaker with heavier gauge wires. I ran the wires the weekend before installing the ARB bracket and ran into a problem. ARB has you drill a hole in front of the drain plug and attach a nut / bolt for the front of the air compressor bracket. They want you to use the drain plug hole for access to connect the nut / bolt. (My drain plug hole had the power cables filling the hole from the weekend before)..... Just made it a pain to get to. :)

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I noticed that I did not answer your question. I ended up cutting the wires after only a couple of feet / running most of the way to the breaker with heavier gauge wires. I ran the wires the weekend before installing the ARB bracket and ran into a problem. ARB has you drill a hole in front of the drain plug and attach a nut / bolt for the front of the air compressor bracket. They want you to use the drain plug hole for access to connect the nut / bolt. (My drain plug hole had the power cables filling the hole from the weekend before)..... Just made it a pain to get to. :)
I just put a riv-nut in that location so no bottom access needed.
Sponsored