MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

Megalodon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Jeep, 2500 dodge, ctsv cad, corolla toy, sportster HD
I really like that look Jack. Do you like the badland winch? Have you had to use it any? I appreciate the pictures and info. Chris
Jeep Wrangler JL MOAB Edition JL Club Thread winch control box1
Jeep Wrangler JL MOAB Edition JL Club Thread winch control box2
Jeep Wrangler JL MOAB Edition JL Club Thread winch control box3

Cris, Just some pics. of control box location. It's a ZXR 12000 winch
Sponsored

LJ_Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ, 2018 RAM EcoDiesel, 2015 Equinox
*Ocean Blue MOAB has entered the chat*

Eh em... Make that only ONE more leftover MOAB over at Jim Manning! I just picked up my first Jeep ever this past Thursday! LA to Dinuba, CA and back, HAH!! :party:
Oh no!! I was just looking at the blue one on their website!! And I’m local! Just been trying to convince my wife.

LJ_Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think there’s one more!
Both the blue and black one on their site are sold. Last one sold yesterday. Got the okay this morning from the wife. Argh!!!! Lol.

Sponsored

gogetgriff

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Moab (Ocean Blue)
Both the blue and black one on their site are sold. Last one sold yesterday. Got the okay this morning from the wife. Argh!!!! Lol.
I just went to cars.com and searched new. There were two green, one bikini, one white. Start the hunt!!

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
When I contacted this dealership in CA over a month ago, my recollection is they had close to twenty (20) remaining 2019 JLU’s including, among others, six (6) MOABs and some very nice Rubicons. This was right when FCA dropped its pants on the price and that, combined with the additional dealer discount and “Bonus Cash Allowance,” presented deals that, frankly, I had never seen before in all my buying years on desirable and “in demand” vehicles. I jumped on the only Mojito MOAB left at 20% off MSRP and around 15% below invoice, knowing that seeing these prices again (unless the economy went completely to hell) was highly unlikely. Bought over the phone from Eli and had it delivered here in Wis, easy peasy! No dealer issues whatsoever.

To all of you who picked up a new MOAB there or elsewhere, Congrats! You did well. Now go out and enjoy, but remember, keep your MOAB six feet away from other Jeeps. And further away from Hummers and FJ’s....

LJ_Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I contacted this dealership in CA over a month ago, my recollection is they had close to twenty (20) remaining 2019 JLU’s including, among others, six (6) MOABs and some very nice Rubicons. This was right when FCA dropped its pants on the price and that, combined with the additional dealer discount and “Bonus Cash Allowance,” presented deals that, frankly, I had never seen before in all my buying years on desirable and “in demand” vehicles. I jumped on the only Mojito MOAB left at 20% off MSRP and around 15% below invoice, knowing that seeing these prices again (unless the economy went completely to hell) was highly unlikely. Bought over the phone from Eli and had it delivered here in Wis, easy peasy! No dealer issues whatsoever.

To all of you who picked up a new MOAB there or elsewhere, Congrats! You did well. Now go out and enjoy, but remember, keep your MOAB six feet away from other Jeeps. And further away from Hummers and FJ’s....
I live 10 minutes from this dealership. I had gone there earlier in the year when there were no incentives. Never met Eli but Manual and Mr. Manning or both great guys.
This would be for my wife, so she has to like it. It would also mean selling our LJ. Congrats on your Moab! Looks like we missed out. Now she’s eyeing a JT Overland edition.

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
I live 10 minutes from this dealership. I had gone there earlier in the year when there were no incentives. Never met Eli but Manual and Mr. Manning or both great guys.
This would be for my wife, so she has to like it. It would also mean selling our LJ. Congrats on your Moab! Looks like we missed out. Now she’s eyeing a JT Overland edition.
Thank you. Maybe consider the JT Mojave. That looks like it’s going to be a runner.

Sponsored

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Bummed and excited.

Had our windshield replaced recently and the guy scratched and knicked the paint around my frame... so she is going in to get repainted. Also the kicker the glass they installed has scratches all over the passenger side. SMH, they were dealer and State Farm insurance recommended. Good thing they are covering it all at my body shop of choice and giving me another windshield.

So... repaint date June 8th.

now the exciting stuff...

Installing on June 5th at northridge 4x4

2inch Dynatrac Lift
Method 702 Rims (staying on 285 KO2 right now)
Yeti Track Bar
Mopar LCA
Fox TS steering stabilizer

Then gonna work with the body shop to do my pixel decal black hood and vent decals in matte black!

Last edited:

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
FWIW, there is a new 2019 Mojito MOAB with tan interior at this dealership in PA. Price is close, but not quite as good as Jim Manning. I would negotiate a lower price if you are interested. I dealt with Mr. Brandon Hugo there, but they were under some emergency declaration and could not sell to me last month. They are now back open.

https://www.blaisealexander.com/new/Jeep/2019-Jeep-Wrangler-5264ba9b0a0e0ae773a94efa6a02ed18.htm

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Examining my paint after a year and we are looking swirls free! PPF is holding up great.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOAB Edition JL Club Thread C9FAED3A-335B-44B7-867B-98DB343C510B

Ed Teach

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Moab
Occupation
Retired LEO
Anyone in here running the 315/70r17 KO2 on stock wheels with no lift and no spacers? I have seen posts with Rubicons doing that, but not sure if the MOAB and Rubi have the same clearance. Allegedly we have the same suspension but Rubi fenders are higher? If I can run with no spacers I'd like to. Thanks in advance!

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Examining my paint after a year and we are looking swirls free! PPF is holding up great.
C9FAED3A-335B-44B7-867B-98DB343C510B.jpeg
Tatarin, if I may ask, how much of your MOAB did you PPF and can you ballpark the cost? Thanks
Sponsored