Black & Tan Edition JL Club Thread

SolarWizard

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y Performance / Diesel Gladiator soon
Occupation
energy management tech for homes and businesses
I'm not against the tan top. My first Jeep was a 99 TJ Sahara, and I still think it was one of the best looking Jeeps that I have ever owned. But the combination of colors, and the matching interior just looked so much better than this new package.
10473-21.jpg
10473-16.jpg

I agree I had a 98 moss green Sahara (slightly different than this) hard top I got brand new at HS graduation. I hurt my back and couldn’t drive a stick anymore otherwise I’d still have it today. Beautiful Jeep.
Replaced it with an 02 solar yellow auto which given my career path now seems pretty prophetic 😂

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
I agree I had a 98 moss green Sahara (slightly different than this) hard top I got brand new at HS graduation. I hurt my back and couldn’t drive a stick anymore otherwise I’d still have it today. Beautiful Jeep.
Replaced it with an 02 solar yellow auto which given my career path now seems pretty prophetic 😂
I had that same model and year Jeep as well, hardtop with full doors. I liked that color scheme also, but I'm pretty pleased with the looks of the current Black and Tan model.

Advertisement

Done Right LED

Advertisement