NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Sold the OEM steel bumper and added a SB Gen 2 XRC bumper and Gen 3 XRC winch.

Jeep - New Bumper and winch-2.jpg

Jeep - New Bumper and winch.jpg
Sponsored

Soli

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Moab
2019 JLU Moab stock the day it was bought vs now....
3.5” teraflex st3 lift, jks front and rear lcas, jks front track bar, evo protec skid plates, rigid midnight series 50” light bar, Dv8 rear bumper and tire carrier, pro comp 17x9 wheels on goodyear mt/r tires, artec rear shock skid plates, artec cad skid plate, falcon nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer, k&n cold air intake, and finally superchips handheld tuner.

E6775859-4B61-46FF-AAC8-E217C1627C41.jpeg

62A722B3-5C5E-419A-ADCD-BCCDDE9BFECE.jpeg

CF909FD4-BDDE-4116-A9C8-316CED9B5738.jpeg

30EDE396-C15E-428B-ADD3-775E0F92721E.png

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
She looks great when she's naked.

Have a cargo shelf coming in from Texas Metalworks. I'll have that installed this week.

2010-04-19 Topless - 2.jpg

2010-04-19 Topless - 1.jpg

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Just found this thread, excited to have found one of the few remaining leftover ‘19 MOABs. I was originally looking for either punkn or mojito, but once I saw the mojito in person I knew I had to have it. Both the wife and I love the color and the Moab package. Would have loved to find a sky one touch in this color but didn’t seem too likely. I did pick up a soft top already so should be really nice to have the ability to switch. Will definitely be picking up some new tires (likely 285/70 K02s) within the next couple of weeks and will sell the KM2s which are a bit noisy for us.

Congrats! I have been procrastinating forever to pick-up a JLU and when I first spotted the MOAB I figured that was it. Liked the style and some of the Rubicon-like features, the inclusive nature of the MOAB package, the all-wheel drive (more snow than rocks here), and, of course, the Mojito color. Figured I would just order a 2020 version when the time was right. LOL. No 2020 MOAB and the Mojito color disappeared faster than a donut at a precinct station. Hunted around and finally found what I think were perhaps the last four new Mojito MOABs in the country (PA, GA, CA, & FL). Sometimes procrastination pays off, and with the War Department pressing for a new ride, it was time. Bought the one in CA yesterday for 20% off MSRP under FCA’s new pricing scheme, dealer discount, and my $500 coupon. [I have a separate thread on this; link below.]

It is still on the lot as I am waiting for a transport to pick it up and deliver here. It looks so naked now after reading thru this thread, but I have worked up a list of mods that will use up nearly every penny I saved on the deal (I’m somewhat using Bri01’s MOAB as my “go by”). Will add a small lift, new tires and wheels, maybe rock rails depending on what the daily driver (Mrs) decides, a winch and guard, black grille, axle-back exhaust system, and any other mods the DD wants. Going to keep my ‘16 for me and my ‘05 for off-road. Glad to be here, finally!

P.S. My CA dealer still has four (4) more new 2019 MOABs on his lot; blue, blue, black, & yellow. See this link for dealer info.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-at-up-to-20-off-msrp-15-below-invoice.49977/

613958D6-E6E8-4FF8-B26A-FA8EDBB50549.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
BTW, I stand corrected, I just checked the dealer website because they sent me an alert that my Jeep is no longer available (good to know since they already have my check!), but I did see they still have five (5), not four, new MOABs for sale, blue, blue, black, yellow, and yellow. Heavily discounted in the 20% off MSRP range. They also have a few new 2019 Rubicons at really sweet prices up to nearly $12,500 in discounts (that’s 21% off MSRP), plus you can use any FCA cash coupons you might have, pushing possible discounts over $13k. Gladiators, too. If you are on the fence, this may be the time to buy; hard to say when we will ever see prices like this again unless the entire economy goes to hell. Then I’m just going overlanding! LOL

Stay safe, be healthy...

Steve

https://www.jimmanningdodgechryslerjeep.com/

ShineJL

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Wrangler
Anyone interested in trading their black seats/covers for tan seats for cash? Mine is off a 12k mi 2019 Moab. Willing to pay up to $1000 for trade depending on condition.

6C5E5C8F-B547-47FE-93F9-21887B5A9C16.jpeg

EA6E8FFD-7176-486C-91DD-31B32F32F788.jpeg

gogetgriff

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Moab (Ocean Blue)
Congrats! I have been procrastinating forever to pick-up a JLU and when I first spotted the MOAB I figured that was it. Liked the style and some of the Rubicon-like features, the inclusive nature of the MOAB package, the all-wheel drive (more snow than rocks here), and, of course, the Mojito color. Figured I would just order a 2020 version when the time was right. LOL. No 2020 MOAB and the Mojito color disappeared faster than a donut at a precinct station. Hunted around and finally found what I think were perhaps the last four new Mojito MOABs in the country (PA, GA, CA, & FL). Sometimes procrastination pays off, and with the War Department pressing for a new ride, it was time. Bought the one in CA yesterday for 20% off MSRP under FCA’s new pricing scheme, dealer discount, and my $500 coupon. [I have a separate thread on this; link below.]

It is still on the lot as I am waiting for a transport to pick it up and deliver here. It looks so naked now after reading thru this thread, but I have worked up a list of mods that will use up nearly every penny I saved on the deal (I’m somewhat using Bri01’s MOAB as my “go by”). Will add a small lift, new tires and wheels, maybe rock rails depending on what the daily driver (Mrs) decides, a winch and guard, black grille, axle-back exhaust system, and any other mods the DD wants. Going to keep my ‘16 for me and my ‘05 for off-road. Glad to be here, finally!

P.S. My CA dealer still has four (4) more new 2019 MOABs on his lot; blue, blue, black, & yellow. See this link for dealer info.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-at-up-to-20-off-msrp-15-below-invoice.49977/

613958D6-E6E8-4FF8-B26A-FA8EDBB50549.jpeg
*Ocean Blue MOAB has entered the chat*

Eh em... Make that only ONE more leftover MOAB over at Jim Manning! I just picked up my first Jeep ever this past Thursday! LA to Dinuba, CA and back, HAH!! :party:

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
*Ocean Blue MOAB has entered the chat*

Eh em... Make that only ONE more leftover MOAB over at Jim Manning! I just picked up my first Jeep ever this past Thursday! LA to Dinuba, CA and back, HAH!! :party:

LOL. Congrats! Griffin and welcome to the Forum and to the Jeep family. Good job. I will assume you got quite a discount. Hard to believe the pricing, but I guess between the uncertainties of the market and the inventory on the dealer lots, something had to give. Sure glad it worked in our favor! Looked hard at the Ocean Blue, but this one was for the Mrs and she wanted the Mojito (besides, I have a Hydro Blue JKU and a Lightning Blue Ranger). But the MOAB was an easy decision. It just took awhile to get there.

BTW, as we are speaking, they are dropping my MOAB from Dinuba in my driveway!

D2D59286-22A7-442B-B416-71B91592C276.jpeg

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
And tucked safely in my garage awaiting lift, wheels, tires, etc.

0C34C048-D2CF-47D0-BAF6-97858F0A1249.jpeg

Sponsored

gogetgriff

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Moab (Ocean Blue)
LOL. Congrats! Griffin and welcome to the Forum and to the Jeep family. Good job. I will assume you got quite a discount. Hard to believe the pricing, but I guess between the uncertainties of the market and the inventory on the dealer lots, something had to give. Sure glad it worked in our favor! Looked hard at the Ocean Blue, but this one was for the Mrs and she wanted the Mojito (besides, I have a Hydro Blue JKU and a Lightning Blue Ranger). But the MOAB was an easy decision. It just took awhile to get there.

BTW, as we are speaking, they are dropping my MOAB from Dinuba in my driveway!

D2D59286-22A7-442B-B416-71B91592C276.jpeg
NO WAY!!!? That's awesome, congratulations! Great pictures too!!

Thanks for the warm welcome too. What wheels are you planning to do? It looks like I'm going to do some 17" wheels, 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler tires, and a leveling kit. I'm still figuring out how or if I should do the rear wheel. I definitely won't use it, but I don't want it to look funny without it. Also, I have no idea what rear wheel mount to buy if I do indeed put a spare on.

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
What wheels are you planning to do? It looks like I'm going to do some 17" wheels, 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler tires, and a leveling kit. I'm still figuring out how or if I should do the rear wheel. I definitely won't use it, but I don't want it to look funny without it. Also, I have no idea what rear wheel mount to buy if I do indeed put a spare on.

If you thought this got easier, you’re mistaken; the easiest part was buying your Jeep. I ordered five (5) of the MOPAR beadlock wheels (17”x8”) and will have the trim ring powder-coated and then painted to match the body (Mojito). Like the pic below. I, too, am going with the Nitto Ridge Grappler except in P285/70R17 (33”), simply due to weight and the fact that this will be the wife’s vehicle (read: more mall than wall; we have a TJ for off-road and the JKU is my toy). I am not big on lifts (pun intended), so I am going with an AEV 2” spacer kit. I’ve used this lift before, it’s reasonably priced, and it does the trick nicely. AEV claims it will handle 35” tires on the MOAB.

My first Jeep (this MOAB is #8) was an M38-A1 (military); the spare tire is sort of a given. Besides, I can’t imagine not having one with me, especially going off-road. I’m ordering a Rockhard (RH-90347) tire carrier because it provides 6” of adjustability and has 2 two-way radio antenna mounts (more toys). It supposedly supports up to a 35” tire, but as with all of this, do your own research to satisfy yourself.

A few other things, since you are new to the Jeep family. Jeeps can run you into the poor house, but they are incredible fun. As long as I have had a Jeep, I’ve never needed a therapist (LOL). My budget for mods is pretty much the difference between what I paid and MSRP, so there will be a lot going on (black grille, winch, LED lights, switches, exhaust, cargo mat, etc). I do all of my own wiring and a few other mods, but the mechanicals like the lift I leave to the pros. Most importantly though, watch the weight of your mods. They add up fast and you could be forced to re-gear (been there, done that; not cheap). Good luck!

FA117660-FD4B-40D8-A47D-06F1BDB02BAE.jpeg

Last edited:

JeffI

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
If anyone has a set of 5 take off wheels for sell please let me know. Thank you.

270-282-1508

gogetgriff

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Moab (Ocean Blue)
If you thought this got easier, you’re mistaken; the easiest part was buying your Jeep. I ordered five (5) of the MOPAR beadlock wheels (17”x8”) and will have the trim ring powder-coated and then painted to match the body (Mojito). Like the pic below. I, too, am going with the Nitto Ridge Grappler except in P285/70R17 (33”), simply due to weight and the fact that this will be the wife’s vehicle (read: more mall than wall; we have a TJ for off-road and the JKU is my toy). I am not big on lifts (pun intended), so I am going with an AEV 2” spacer kit. I’ve used this lift before, it’s reasonably priced, and it does the trick nicely. AEV claims it will handle 35” tires on the MOAB.

My first Jeep (this MOAB is #8) for me was an M38-A1 (military); the spare tire is sort of a given. Besides, I can’t imagine not having one with me, especially going off-road. I’m ordering a Rockhard (RH-90347) tire carrier because it provides 6” of adjustability and has 2 two-way radio antenna mounts (more toys). It supposedly supports up to a 35” tire, but as with all of this, do your own research to satisfy yourself.

A few other things, since you are new to the Jeep family. Jeeps can run you into the poor house, but they are incredible fun. As long as I have had a Jeep, I’ve never needed a therapist (LOL). My budget for mods is pretty much the difference between what I paid and MSRP, so there will be a lot going on (black grille, winch, LED lights, switches, exhaust, cargo mat, etc). I do all of my own wiring and a few other mods, but the mechanicals like the lift I leave to the pros. Most importantly though, watch the weight of your mods. They add up fast and you could be forced to re-gear (been there, done that; not cheap). Good luck!

FA117660-FD4B-40D8-A47D-06F1BDB02BAE.jpeg
Super helpful, thank you so much!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still figuring out how or if I should do the rear wheel. I definitely won't use it, but I don't want it to look funny without it. Also, I have no idea what rear wheel mount to buy if I do indeed put a spare on.
If just going to 35s I would utilize a spare tire relocation bracket. Much cheaper and should handle 35 with no problem. There’s members on here that ran 37s on them with no issues unless doing hard offroad. Good part is not a bunch of dollars if you decide to change out later.
Sponsored