KINI Nightmare

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
So I had a vivid dream last night. We went to some type of Jeep rally and after playing all day returned to an apartment complex where everyone was staying. In the morning we went out and couldn't find KINI our JLUR 3.0 Diesel in Bikini Pearl.

We walked around the endless apartment complex searching among all the other JL's, JK's, CJ's etc. The lot went on forever then I remembered the key fob panic button. I pressed it.

The rhythmic sound of the honking horn seemed quite weak and distant. We trudged on endlessly and finally the sound got louder and then we found her. 😦

The tires were slashed, the body was painted primer grey obviously with a brush. The interior and hood were gone. Where the engine compartment was once crammed tight only a bare block remained. ☹😔

Finally I woke up but remembered every detail.

So what do you Freudian Dream Interpreters think this means? ;)

Sponsored

Aloha Offroad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I believe it means that you are worried that your Jeep feels neglected and wants more modifications ;) Btw, driving in that snow looks so fun!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve also had dreams (nightmares) my Jeep’s been stolen or stripped down to the frame. Here in NYC it’s freakin possible.
When I ordered my Jeep I originally planned to leave it on the street because my garage was full of junk.
To my younger brothers credit he said to me “what’s the most expensive thing you have in that garage?” I said “I don’t know I guess my snowblower”. He then held his two hands out like a scale and said “500 dollar snowblower- 50 thousand dollar Jeep”. I got a small dumpster the next day.

893F9BD5-0F70-4F78-AE0D-2A9D0503F22F.jpeg

0FB896D5-94C9-4E7B-8755-66339960B135.jpeg

OP
OP
Frostbit

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
I’ve also had dreams (nightmares) my Jeep’s been stolen or stripped down to the frame. Here in NYC it’s freakin possible.
When I ordered my Jeep I originally planned to leave it on the street because my garage was full of junk.
To my younger brothers credit he said to me “what’s the most expensive thing you have in that garage?” I said “I don’t know I guess my snowblower”. He then held his two hands out like a scale and said “500 dollar snowblower- 50 thousand dollar Jeep”. I got a small dumpster the next day.

Jeep Wrangler JL KINI Nightmare 0FB896D5-94C9-4E7B-8755-66339960B135

Jeep Wrangler JL KINI Nightmare 0FB896D5-94C9-4E7B-8755-66339960B135
Good critical thinking on your Brother's part. Believe it or not we have very active vehicle theft rings up here and generally law enforcement does not make interdiction a priority.

I put this thread up as a joke mostly but I have no idea why I would have had that dream. I'm not very worried about the rig being stolen. I much more common problem is smash and dash theft so we always make sure nothing is visible in the rig.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So I had a vivid dream last night. We went to some type of Jeep rally and after playing all day returned to an apartment complex where everyone was staying. In the morning we went out and couldn't find KINI our JLUR 3.0 Diesel in Bikini Pearl.

We walked around the endless apartment complex searching among all the other JL's, JK's, CJ's etc. The lot went on forever then I remembered the key fob panic button. I pressed it.

The rhythmic sound of the honking horn seemed quite weak and distant. We trudged on endlessly and finally the sound got louder and then we found her. 😦

The tires were slashed, the body was painted primer grey obviously with a brush. The interior and hood were gone. Where the engine compartment was once crammed tight only a bare block remained. ☹😔

Finally I woke up but remembered every detail.

So what do you Freudian Dream Interpreters think this means? ;)

Means you need to get out more and stop obsessing over a vehicle.