Jeep wave to gladiator?

jadmt

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 wrangler rubicon w/AEV 2.5 dualsport lift
I don't wave to other people I don't know just because they are driving a certain vehicle...why would I wave to a pervert or pedophile or drug dealer? I remember when people thought it was cool that Matt Lauer drove a jeep.....who would wave to that guy?....some think they are all part of their jeep community but not me...serious question would you wave to a rapist who was driving a jeep or a wife beater or child abuser? someone who abused dogs?.....
Sponsored

Phrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I don't wave to other people I don't know just because they are driving a certain vehicle...why would I wave to a pervert or pedophile or drug dealer? I remember when people thought it was cool that Matt Lauer drove a jeep.....who would wave to that guy?....some think they are all part of their jeep community but not me...serious question would you wave to a rapist who was driving a jeep or a wife beater or child abuser? someone who abused dogs?.....
Another strong candidate for Post of the Year...

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Not to start a confrontation here but I find it ironic that you have no problem communicating in a Jeep Forum reaching out to far more peeps… but I guess everyone here has been vetted somehow?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
I wave at every Jeep regardless of angry grills, model, year, condition, color, doors, top, lights, bumpers, decals, if it's a jeep I wave. I even waved at a bronco the other day, he flipped me the bird, I didn't appreciate that.

But.... 👇

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep wave to gladiator? carryonenor

Last edited:

JLBrudy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 2 Door JK, 2022 2 Door JL, 2023 Gladiator
I wave at every Jeep regardless of angry grills, model, year, condition, color, doors, top, lights, bumpers, decals, if it's a jeep I wave. I even waved at a bronco the other day, he flipped the bird, I didn't appreciate that.

But.... 👇

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep wave to gladiator? carryonenor
Made me laugh hard. Broncos are Jeep wanna be's and theirs owners are pissed when they figure that out.

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
Made me laugh hard. Broncos are Jeep wanna be's and theirs owners are pissed when they figure that out.
There were 3 jeeps in a row and the bronco was right behind the last jeep so I just threw him a wave too, I figured it was harmless enough. I got the strongest impression the bronco saw me waving at the jeeps because this young punk was ready with both birds flying high. Probably in mom or dad's new bronco, I just smiled, no big deal.

finger-flip-off.gif

giphy.gif77.gif
Sponsored