I was Oblivious To Jeep Wave

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Had a YJ and that's when I started waving. I have a street bike and wave at other bikers. With the JL it's a little different. I wave at all jeeps but I find that TJs that are about 40 feet off the ground rarely wave back. And soccer moms don't wave back.
When I do get a wave back from a woman I always think I would like to meet her! Ha ha.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Had a YJ and that's when I started waving....When I do get a wave back from a woman I always think I would like to meet her! Ha ha.
So true!! I love it when the hot, shallow ladies wave back. That reminds me, I’ll have to share with you the time Mike Ock met Ashley Shuge Jhass. It happened in a Jeep TJ and it’s quite a story... :CWL:

Last edited:

Pennski

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Overland
Happen's here in the UK as well

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'm even more excited these days with Jeep Wavers since I go out once a week and usually stay within a 10 mile radius for home. Had to get milk this morning and traded waves with a JT, really made me smile :)

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
So true!! I love it when the hot, shallow ladies wave back. That reminds me, I’ll have to share with you the time Mike Ock met Ashley Shuge Jhass. It happened in a Jeep TJ and it’s quite a story... :CWL:
:LOL: :like: I had to go back and read that a couple of times. Well played :clap:

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I never paid Jeeps much mind. Then my Son got one and my wild hair kicked in. I can now spot a Jeep way down the road. Most here in DFW wave back and vise versa. I see more and more women driving Jeeps here and a few waves, most don't. Today a Fellow Jeeper pulled into the store parking lot the same time as I did and we waved the same time. Parked and walked 10 feet apart into store chatting about his Jeep and mine. I walked back out the same time and we waved goodbye. It was a nice Jeep wave and chat. :rock:
Sponsored