thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
They need to have a Jeep Beach event in Texas too.
Last time they attempted a similar event in Texas.. Chrystal Beach it coincided with Houston HS graduation it turned into a shit show. Previous years was great but the bro trucks showed up and went down hill fast!

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
along the lines of blazing saddles:
Rustler's rhapsody
a million ways to die in the west
Godless

and for piss your pants laughter, try Mrs. Brown's boys (if you can find it)..well worth the search

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Last time they attempted a similar event in Texas.. Chrystal Beach it coincided with Houston HS graduation it turned into a shit show. Previous years was great but the bro trucks showed up and went down hill fast!
Have you ever been to South Padre Island on the public beaches on any given weekend? What a fuckinā€™ mess. Even the Mexican cowboys show up with their horse trailers and ride around doing rope tricks and blocking traffic. Then there are the gangster low life types. And when they all leave, all thatā€™s left is trash and dirty diapers. Iā€™m never going back. You need 4 wheel drive to get 5-6 miles up the beach to get away from the shit show. Donā€™t go. Ever.

Port Aransas is a lot more laid back. Padre Island National Seashore was once a nice spot, but I heard a big time lib os assigned to run it now and they donā€™t want anyone near where a sea turtle could possibly be, which is essentially the whole Gulf beach side of the island. I havenā€™t been there in a couple years.

Thereā€™s a big ranch on St Josephs Island, but they severely limit the amount of people allowed. Itā€™s private property. You can fish the bay side with a boat though.

Sponsored

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Am i the only one scared of alexa????
Don't be scared.

Rumor has it, Alexa is more of a "Tesla girl" than a "Jeep girl"... I'm sure you could kick her ass! šŸ¤£

Last edited:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Here yā€™all go, just because Iā€™m on my way out the door to see Jason Bonhamā€™s Led Zeppelin Experience:
Here you go. Rock & roll Greats.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Oh wait- better movie recommendation:

Trick Rā€™ Treat - best Halloween movie ever. Not a horror movie per se but it perfectly embodies the Halloween spirit. Itā€™s the most atmospheric movie Iā€™ve ever seen.... The directorā€™s follow-up, Krampus, is similarly Christmas-themed but not quite as good in my opinion.

Check it ooooooouuuuttttt
Never heard of it... i will check it out!

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Checking in.

Did we figure out how to put the windows up?
Im going to dress hoochiemamma and hit a jeep bar. Then immagonna convince a seasoned jeeper with my 900 number voice to follow me out to the parking lot where i will produce my tool bag. Once he is intoxicated by my scent of amber romance and tequila he will rewire my switches, so i never have to pull...only push. Finally, as i motion for him to take the bended knee, i will drive off, admiring my fingernails in the glistening moonlight.

Sponsored

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Then immagonna convince a seasoned jeeper with my 900 number voice to follow me out to the parking lot where i will produce my tool bag.
I gotta say - that's a new one for me....

:LOL:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Never heard of it... i will check it out!
It's a good Halloween movie. I must admit that my wife's favorite holiday is not Christmas etc. It's Halloween. I have seen EVERY scary movie known to man. Parents in our neighborhood bring their kids to our house to trick & treat. She even takes seasonal store manager job every year at Spirit Halloween for 90 days. She still does it even having to deal with teenager's she has to hire. I have to have storage shed just for Halloween. She gets the 30% off and on Nov. 1st she gets 75% off.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I just watched the Black Widow movie with my wife and daughter. Liked it better than I expected.
I watched Capt America... first advenger... i was heart broken. No one liked each other. They all insulted and kept fighting. Hulk is mean. Thor tried to hurt the black widow. I thought the avengers all got along. Im so lost. But im pushing on. Now im watching the avengers. Also i thought loki was white and blue. But here he is olive green. So confused. But im sticking to the order.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Im going to dress hoochiemamma and hit a jeep bar. Then immagonna convince a seasoned jeeper with my 900 number voice to follow me out to the parking lot where i will produce my tool bag. Once he is intoxicated by my scent of amber romance and tequila he will rewire my switches, so i never have to pull...only push. Finally, as i motion for him to take the bended knee, i will drive off, admiring my fingernails in the glistening moonlight.
šŸ˜Ž:like::CWL:šŸŒ®
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.