Sponsored

It ticks me off when other drivers....................

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
Drive for extended periods of time with turn signal activated but not turning.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Anybody who taps their brakes unnecessarily. Like on the highway going from 70-65 MPH with no one in front of them. Simply let off the gas. Or if I’m driving local and we’re both going 30, were the only cars around and they just tap the brakes randomly. Grinds my gears.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody who taps their brakes unnecessarily. Like on the highway going from 70-65 MPH with no one in front of them. Simply let off the gas. Or if I’m driving local and we’re both going 30, were the only cars around and they just tap the brakes randomly. Grinds my gears.
I’m always amazed at that too Strommen. Unless you’re going down a mountain your car will slow down if you just come off the gas. I honestly think the brake is like a safety blanket for some people. They gotta make sure it’s still there every 2 minutes.

Sponsored

Adventure.AS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I’m always amazed at that too Strommen. Unless you’re going down a mountain your car will slow down if you just come off the gas. I honestly think the brake is like a safety blanket for some people. They gotta make sure it’s still there every 2 minutes.
You may be observing what, in some cars, is the easiest way to temporarily disengage the cruise control - tapping the brake.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Throw trash out their window :angry::mad::punch:
This one really pisses me off..... It is guaranteed that wherever you stop next will have trash cans nearby.

This is our planet to keep clean so tread-lightly applies to everything we do.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
You may be observing what, in some cars, is the easiest way to temporarily disengage the cruise control - tapping the brake.
On the highway sometimes people are likely doing that but usually the braking is too erratic and occurs too consistently for someone to be using CC at all.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
On the highway sometimes people are likely doing that but usually the braking is too erratic and occurs too consistently for someone to be using CC at all.
I use my cruise all the time, even at 25. A couple of small towns I drive thru have asshole cops who will harass you for a few miles over the speed limit. And I will brake to disengage the CC, but it's usually a brake brake not a tap brake, if that makes sense:like:

But my biggest irritant is cell phones:angry:

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
See it all the time on my morning commute - people driving with DRL only in the early morning. They have sufficient forward lighting but no tail lights. And these are modern cars with auto headlights.
And cell phones. Put the damn phone down and focus on piloting your 2 tons of steel, glass, and flammable liquid....:headbang: :swear: :punch:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
lately on my morning commute to work i'll see about 10 -12 cars running with out the lights on and its still dark. good thing i have led lights to spot them from a distant.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Throw trash out their window :angry::mad::punch:
better yet. when the trash lands on the hood and windshield of the vehicle. had that done once with trash and a couple of times with cigs. butts. not with the jeep, yet.

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
On the freeway in the #2 lane (out of 4) when a car going slow in the #3 lane with no one in front of them moves into the #2 lane, forcing me to brake or pass on the right (#1 usually carpool). Why did you change lanes???? :angry:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
driving slow in a double yellow line, then bat outta hell in the passing zone and back to driving slow in the double yellow line. i'm behind the car thinking wtf @$$h*le.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
....drive just like me.
Sponsored