Sponsored

It ticks me off when other drivers....................

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
KNOW the lane is ending ahead, KNOW they have to merge over, WATCH the people in front of them merge over, and then STILL race to where the lane ends.

Fuck you, I hope you sit there all god damn day.

*traffic is my Achilles heel
Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I’m always amazed at that too Strommen. Unless you’re going down a mountain your car will slow down if you just come off the gas. I honestly think the brake is like a safety blanket for some people. They gotta make sure it’s still there every 2 minutes.
its even more fun when the road is icy.... oh lets tap on the brakes, going up hill, so the guy at the end of the line gets stuck because im to stupid to use the gas to get up the hill.

my personal fav. in the left lane they see me i nmy bright ass orange jeep approaching from behind, stay in the way, then as i get pissed and go to pass on the right hit the MFn brakes so i have to evasively hook the wheel to keep from hitting their damn idiotic self. yes i hate traffic too LOL.

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I still remember the time I came up last to a 4 way stop. Nobody was going. After a 10 count, I just went.

And while I hate it when people cut me off when I have the right of way, it drives me nuts when people don't take their right of way and hold up everyone else.

And I really wish Americans would learn how to use the zipper merge.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Here's one thing that's been annoying me. Especially because it's usually characterized by the most aggressive people on the road. There seems to be a growing entitlement out there that because the left lane is the passing/fast lane, one could go any speed they want. Just as long as there in that lane, they have a free pass to go whatever speed they want ignoring what traffic is doing around them.

If the left lane is consistently going 80-85 in a 65 and one is tailgating going 90+, they're the asshole. Drivers speed should be proportionate to the traffic and conditions around them. Obviously, one shouldn't be going slow or hogging the left lane, but when there's traffic and the left lane is already consistently going faster than the middle/right, one doesn't have an indiscriminate pass to speed excessively and expect everyone to move over for them.

The left lane is the fast lane, within reason.

Kevin32199

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler 2 Door
-don't use their friggin' turn signals
-drive in a light to regular rain and drive like it's a blizzard
-drive in the passing lane going slow and will NOT pull over, not even for emergency vehicles
-drive in the right hand lane and will not yield to those coming in on the entrance ramp, virtually running them off the road
-use their brights ALL THE TIME

I'm sure I have more, but did I mention those who don't use their friggin' turn signals?
Someone in a random low slung sedan goes down a one-lane mud trail (marked with warning signs that it is "impassable" (aka fun) after heavy rain) and then proceeds to get out of his car and yell at the driver of the Jeep behind them (aka me), screaming to back off and get out of his way because he isnt going to drive through a deeply flooded area of the road and get his car dirty and possibly get stuck. Seeing as how this rude person stopped his car after the muddy water began, and got out and left the driver door open, the 2 choices facing the Jeep driver are 1) Tell him you are his humble servant and offer to back the 2 miles to the main road so he can escape with his car while it is still shiny and waxed, impressing his woman with his virility by handling the situation with intimidation and making you into his B@#$%. 2) Brush off your left shoulder, put the trans in 1st and proceed into the mud slog beside his STS (or whatever it is), covering him, his car interior/ exterior, and his woman with enough dirt to fill a 5 gallon wet/dry vac many times over. Then speed away and laugh about it in an evil way for the rest of the week. Yes, there was a shoulder. Yes, it might have been possible to make room. Not the point. Its the principle of the matter.
Sponsored