Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Website
Directions
Do you know what dealership that was?
Mike @ Lakeland told me MSRP only. Just because a dealer has done 5% off invoice for Wrangler does mean it applies to the 4XE. I called two dealers who are well respected on the forum in the southeast, both said MSRP. I called two other, and they were below invoice. Keep shopping.

Sponsored

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
10%????? I am in California. I will drive it back to CA at 10% below. Can you tell me who your dealer is?
Same here, I live in CA and can only find MSRP. I visit CO frequently and would make a special trip for a 4xe. What dealership did you use?

G-StarRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ
All signs for me are pointing to making the trip out to Boise, ID. $6k under MSRP. I am going to pull the trigger this week.
MetalHead - let me know which dealer. I am ready to pull the trigger as well. Do you think they'll cut us a better deal if we both sign up? I am in a Northern Cali.

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
I've been pricing call in's and foot traffic at MSRP, which is evidently what you all have encountered as well.
Anyone that hasn't secured a deal at invoice can message me; I can't go below invoice, but I can do sold orders for forum members at invoice. That is for 4XE Sahara and Rubicon :)

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I've been pricing call in's and foot traffic at MSRP, which is evidently what you all have encountered as well.
Anyone that hasn't secured a deal at invoice can message me; I can't go below invoice, but I can do sold orders for forum members at invoice. That is for 4XE Sahara and Rubicon :)
I'll keep that in mind as you are close enough. I'm guessing mine will at least get invoice but if not I could go to you and you could ask to have my vehicle transferred to you as mine was ordered without a deal in hand.

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Ordered Jan 5th, 6% below invoice, only $499 processing

eLECTRICON

Ordered Jan 5th, 6% below invoice, only $499 processing
Below invoice or MSRP? Invoice is already below MSRP. Most dealers wont go below invoice because it cuts into the holdback. So 6% below MSRP? That's about $3.5k off base price. Depends on the model one buys. I got $3k off base MSRP Rubicon and $499 for processing as well.

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
Below invoice or MSRP? Invoice is already below MSRP. Most dealers wont go below invoice because it cuts into the holdback. So 6% below MSRP? That's about $3.5k off base price. Depends on the model one buys. I got $3k off base MSRP Rubicon and $499 for processing as well.
he said 5% below invoice. Koons is also doing 5% below invoice

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
I'll keep that in mind as you are close enough. I'm guessing mine will at least get invoice but if not I could go to you and you could ask to have my vehicle transferred to you as mine was ordered without a deal in hand.
it would be worth your time to contact Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler in Linn. I was looking hard at a 4xe before pulling the trigger on a JLUR. The price he gave me was better than anything else I’ve seen posted in the forum. Good luck!!
Sponsored