Honest question for the guys.....

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
It was time to purchase two vehicles in my household of two retired adults and the path led me to Jeep.
So long story short my wife showed me a Compass for her that she was looking at and then I showed her my 'hand' a Wrangler. 😉 She said "I should get one of those".... I think I started to wimper.....😅
So she's getting an 80th Anniversary Grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles..
Should I feel any guilt that I wanted the Wrangler to myself? 😎
Sponsored

Bulldog4xFour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2022 JLUS 4xe, 2022 JT Mojave
I traded my JKUR for a JLU Sahara with the intention of it being my wifes dialy, so that when the lease is up on her car I could go back to driving a truck. Well I couldn't stop driving the jeep, and wanting to modifey it. She noticed this, and now the Jeep is my daily again.

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
It was time to purchase two vehicles in my household of two retired adults and the path led me to Jeep.
So long story short my wife showed me a Compass for her that she was looking at and then I showed her my 'hand' a Wrangler. 😉 She said "I should get one of those".... I think I started to wimper.....😅
So she's getting an 80th Anniversary Grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles..

Not when you consider the perks of ownership...

d6005a5556896a1346ec59447d1f2dac-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't feel any guilt. It's not like she is getting a Hyundai Elantra.

Besides, if she really wants to make you feel guilty she will...Wrangler or no Wrangler. 😫

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
My wife got the Compass - she loves it

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
My wife drives a '20 Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 with every option as her work vehicle, and it's our family vehicle. Our current '16 Wrangler I bought for her 5 years ago, but I mainly drive it. The '22 Wrangler we have ordered will technically be her's also, though I'll drive it most of the time. I have a rare Corvette that is all mine, & I don't feel guilty not letting her drive it (because I know how she drives :CWL: ).