Wbino

First Name
Walter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
It was time to purchase two vehicles in my household of two retired adults and the path led me to Jeep.
So long story short my wife showed me a Compass for her that she was looking at and then I showed her my 'hand' a Wrangler. 😉 She said "I should get one of those".... I think I started to wimper.....😅
So she's getting an 80th Anniversary Grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles..
Should I feel any guilt that I wanted the Wrangler to myself? 😎

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
No guilt - you alleviated that with your purchase for her. Go enjoy yourself! Life on this earth is short and you should enjoy yourself...(assuming you can afford it)!

Bulldog4xFour

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Ecodiesel sahara
I traded my JKUR for a JLU Sahara with the intention of it being my wifes dialy, so that when the lease is up on her car I could go back to driving a truck. Well I couldn't stop driving the jeep, and wanting to modifey it. She noticed this, and now the Jeep is my daily again.

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
It was time to purchase two vehicles in my household of two retired adults and the path led me to Jeep.
So long story short my wife showed me a Compass for her that she was looking at and then I showed her my 'hand' a Wrangler. 😉 She said "I should get one of those".... I think I started to wimper.....😅
So she's getting an 80th Anniversary Grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles..
Should I feel any guilt that I wanted the Wrangler to myself? 😎

Not when you consider the perks of ownership...

d6005a5556896a1346ec59447d1f2dac-jpg.jpg

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement