Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Ordered through Chapman Jeep on 8/18. Got email from Tom saying Jeep landed on 10/18. Picking up on Nov 6th.

Image-5.jpeg
I love this color!😍

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
I know I'm super early on this....and first post...ordered a JLURD on 8/18...I've got a vin....current status is D, scheduling...what should I expect for delivery time? 3 months?
I ordered 8/21. Sat in D for about 5 weeks, then D1 for a couple. Then it was built last week, entered shipping early this week. Supposedly was supposed to leave Toledo on train today. No dealer ETA, but they are thinking last few days of month.

Deleted member 59498

Man waiting for 12-6 build starts is very hard! Winter will be over by then!

Sponsored

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0l Diesel on 8/17
Today reply from Jeep Chat was " I see all materials required for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. There is no est shipping date yet."
That message language from Jeep Chat typically means you're in D1 status. I was D1 for a couple weeks, then build went fast, shipping now. You can see my timeline in my signature. You're may go quicker, or may go longer, no one can tell. But D1 is better than D (i.e. "Still gathering parts").

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
A 6 week delivery would be incredible, but I’ll assume a 2-4 month wait time with how things are at the moment. Did you order a diesel?
I ordered the V6 with the automatic transmission.

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
Using the same guy! He's been great so far. Mine just got updated to D1 today, where are you at?
I'm at D but Tyler did call me last night and said I should see it early December. I wasn't expecting a call from him.

Sponsored

Tubers

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to own Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Similar for me, not sure if better or worse. I ordered 7/26, just received estimated delivery date through Chat for 10/14 through 10/28.

I am very happy to post this (admittedly crappy, too excited) picture of my new Jeep which I picked up from Dealer yesterday. Took just over 11 weeks, but at least within the 4 - 12 week window I was quited. Despite my complaining about my Dealer giving me virtually no info during this process, they were fantastic yesterday. Sent me a video when Jeep arrived, really thorough with me during test-drive, and no pressure at all with extended warranty, etc.

I did learn that I was stuck in D1 - D phase for several weeks because: 1) stupid rubber MOPAR mats (would've just ordered somewhere else if I knew), 2) cold comfort package (okay, it was worth the wait), and 3) LED package (worth the wait for safety reasons too).

I would have appreciated that information up front not sure why they didn't tell me during my many phone calls leading up to this point, but hope that info helps someone in a similar situation.

Love the Jeep, huge smile on my face for 24 hours. A bit cold now in Maryland, but my daughter made me driver her to school this morning with the roof rolled back ;) . Next step is to install the hitch I received yesterday and then order some side rails...

Good luck everyone - this place is a refuge of sorts!

20211021_145555.jpg

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8/21 - Order
8/21 - VON
8/25 - VIN and D , maybe a day or two earlier
9/24 - D1
9/29 - Est Build date 10/13
10/11 - Framing stage, should be complete within a couple days.
10/12 - Built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/13 - Build sheet
10/18 - Completed Inspection, in shipping stage, no dealer ETA
10/19 - KZS, still no dealer ETA, Window Sticker!!!
10/22 - In transit, dealer ETA 10/27-11/8

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I'm with all you 2022 guys and gals! I signed my order papers on Tuesday (10/19) and I called the dealer yesterday to see if I could come drive one again with my wife. Although he didn't have any on the lot anymore, he said my Jeep does have a VIN! That's pretty exciting! I guess I'm at the top of the list for the 2022 builds. When I signed on Tuesday, I assumed like 6 months and he's pretty confident it will be in by February, that would be awesome! Now that I have all this info, I'm going to ask for the VOD and VIN. My wife is getting annoyed with me because 3-4 times a day I ask, "ugh, is my Jeep ready yet?" :D

Let's have a 2022 Jeep build party in March after we all get ours! Everyone to Colorado!

millerb7

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
A 6 week delivery would be incredible, but I’ll assume a 2-4 month wait time with how things are at the moment. Did you order a diesel?
I ordered a V6 eTorque Rubicon with everything added to it. I was worried that the gorilla glass may cause me some delays as I heard it did others - but nope. It all arrived as it should.

millerb7

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
I know I'm super early on this....and first post...ordered a JLURD on 8/18...I've got a vin....current status is D, scheduling...what should I expect for delivery time? 3 months?
Nobody knows. I ordered mine on 9/3 and picked it up a week ago. Only took 6 weeks. Was a Rubicon with everything added to it. I'm of course one of the lucky ones. Most folks seem to be waiting at least 2-3 months.
Sponsored