millerb7

First Name
Blake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
A 6 week delivery would be incredible, but I’ll assume a 2-4 month wait time with how things are at the moment. Did you order a diesel?
I ordered a V6 eTorque Rubicon with everything added to it. I was worried that the gorilla glass may cause me some delays as I heard it did others - but nope. It all arrived as it should.
Advertisement

millerb7

First Name
Blake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
I know I'm super early on this....and first post...ordered a JLURD on 8/18...I've got a vin....current status is D, scheduling...what should I expect for delivery time? 3 months?
Nobody knows. I ordered mine on 9/3 and picked it up a week ago. Only took 6 weeks. Was a Rubicon with everything added to it. I'm of course one of the lucky ones. Most folks seem to be waiting at least 2-3 months.

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered - Aug 19, 2021
VON - Aug 20, 2021
VIN - Aug 23, 2021
D - Aug 23, 2021
D1 - Sept 27, 2021 (production)

Long gap between D1 and F... I was in Aruba and couldn't contact Jeep Chat lol It also sat in D1 for over a week.

F - Oct 11 (paint)
G - Oct 12 (Trim)
I - Oct 12 (pending final inspection)
JB - Oct 13 (body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed)
KZ - 0ct 16 (Approved for shipping)
KZ L - Oct 18 (Shipping Stage)
Arrived at Dealer Oct 19, picking up Oct 29.

JLURXR Snazzberry
3.6l VVT eTorque
8 spd Auto
4:1 Rock-Trac Full-time 4wd
Premium Soft Top
Gorilla Glass
Remote Start
Remote Proximity Keyless-Entry
8.4-inch Radio
Trailer/Tow package
LED
Steel Bumpers
Cold Weather Group

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
Your time is near, I can feel it.
SHE FINALLY ARRIVED! 3 weeks ago! Yes, late reply, I've been in a coma because it was so surreal. The new smell, the big beefy gorgeous tires, the personalized name on the window sticker. The perfect sunny weather day, taking the tops off and simply driving around. It's an unhealthy obsession. The wait was agonizing, but once it arrives, that all seems to fade away and relief and pure joy take over. Although the thought of going through that again is daunting and makes me want to curl up in a ball.

Xanadu.jpg

VBking

First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JL
SHE FINALLY ARRIVED! 3 weeks ago! Yes, late reply, I've been in a coma because it was so surreal. The new smell, the big beefy gorgeous tires, the personalized name on the window sticker. The perfect sunny weather day, taking the tops off and simply driving around. It's an unhealthy obsession. The wait was agonizing, but once it arrives, that all seems to fade away and relief and pure joy take over. Although the thought of going through that again is daunting and makes me want to curl up in a ball.

Xanadu.jpg
Love the color! It was in my top 3..Congrats!

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU

Xanadu.jpg
Nice. How long was it for you?

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
After 12 weeks of waiting, my Jeep shipped from Toledo to Canada and I still have no ETA. Frustrated to day the least.

IdahoJOAT

First Name
Rodger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini Pearl '20 JLUR 2.0T A/T, Black '05 Silverado DRW Duramax Flatbed
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, lots to update today.

Over the weekend we got a build sheet found on cryptostickers.

Today I input this link and got our build sheet.

Jeep Chat said: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.

And @Kentsjeepsquad just told me it's going to be in Utah on 4 November, then I'd imagine several days to get up to Idaho.

Super stoked!

Annotation 2021-10-25 114305.jpg

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
I reached out to chat today, and was told that they couldn't give me a VIN (need to talk to my sales person) and that they aren't given the status letters (D, D1, etc.) just that it was in scheduling.

Did I get a bad CSA or what? The rep verified my information that's on the order (it's shown as retail sold with my name/address), so it wasn't about sharing it with me, the rep claimed they didn't have the VIN. I know it's been assigned, as the sales manager gave me the last 8 digits. I can get the full VIN from him, just wondering what to expect from Jeep chat going forward, and also which option I should choose in the chat to get the most knowledgeable person.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I reached out to chat today, and was told that they couldn't give me a VIN (need to talk to my sales person) and that they aren't given the status letters (D, D1, etc.) just that it was in scheduling.

Did I get a bad CSA or what? The rep verified my information that's on the order (it's shown as retail sold with my name/address), so it wasn't about sharing it with me, the rep claimed they didn't have the VIN. I know it's been assigned, as the sales manager gave me the last 8 digits. I can get the full VIN from him, just wondering what to expect from Jeep chat going forward, and also which option I should choose in the chat to get the most knowledgeable person.
They haven't given status letters in a while on JC, that's correct. As far as a VIN, you dealer should give you the complete one if JC won't but all they need are the last 8 to give you updates.

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
They haven't given status letters in a while on JC, that's correct. As far as a VIN, you dealer should give you the complete one if JC won't but all they need are the last 8 to give you updates.
Thanks. I'll get the VIN from my dealer. Does the order tracker on here still work/alert to a build sheet being online (that's what I was lookin for the VIN for to hit the URL myself)? Also, I also ordered a '22 Grand Cherokee and a '22 Grand Wagoneer (went a little Jeep crazy over a three day period).

Will this URL work for GC and GW or only Wranglers? Same for the order tracker on this forum, only for Wranglers or any Jeep?

https://jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Thanks. I'll get the VIN from my dealer. Does the order tracker on here still work/alert to a build sheet being online (that's what I was lookin for the VIN for to hit the URL myself)? Also, I also ordered a '22 Grand Cherokee and a '22 Grand Wagoneer (went a little Jeep crazy over a three day period).

Will this URL work for GC and GW or only Wranglers? Same for the order tracker on this forum, only for Wranglers or any Jeep?

you can use the

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXSJ3NXXXXXX

for the build sheet.

Scott.B

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon

"He done gone full on Jeep!"

Advertisement

Rock Krawler

Advertisement