Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered - Aug 19, 2021
VON - Aug 20, 2021
VIN - Aug 23, 2021
D - Aug 23, 2021
D1 - Sept 27, 2021 (production)

Long gap between D1 and F... I was in Aruba and couldn't contact Jeep Chat lol It also sat in D1 for over a week.

F - Oct 11 (paint)
G - Oct 12 (Trim)
I - Oct 12 (pending final inspection)
JB - Oct 13 (body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed)
KZ - 0ct 16 (Approved for shipping)
KZ L - Oct 18 (Shipping Stage)
Arrived at Dealer Oct 19, picking up Oct 29.

JLURXR Snazzberry
3.6l VVT eTorque
8 spd Auto
4:1 Rock-Trac Full-time 4wd
Premium Soft Top
Gorilla Glass
Remote Start
Remote Proximity Keyless-Entry
8.4-inch Radio
Trailer/Tow package
LED
Steel Bumpers
Cold Weather Group
Sponsored

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
Your time is near, I can feel it.
SHE FINALLY ARRIVED! 3 weeks ago! Yes, late reply, I've been in a coma because it was so surreal. The new smell, the big beefy gorgeous tires, the personalized name on the window sticker. The perfect sunny weather day, taking the tops off and simply driving around. It's an unhealthy obsession. The wait was agonizing, but once it arrives, that all seems to fade away and relief and pure joy take over. Although the thought of going through that again is daunting and makes me want to curl up in a ball.

Xanadu.jpg

VBking

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JL
SHE FINALLY ARRIVED! 3 weeks ago! Yes, late reply, I've been in a coma because it was so surreal. The new smell, the big beefy gorgeous tires, the personalized name on the window sticker. The perfect sunny weather day, taking the tops off and simply driving around. It's an unhealthy obsession. The wait was agonizing, but once it arrives, that all seems to fade away and relief and pure joy take over. Although the thought of going through that again is daunting and makes me want to curl up in a ball.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process Xanadu
Love the color! It was in my top 3..Congrats!

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process Xanadu
Nice. How long was it for you?

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
After 12 weeks of waiting, my Jeep shipped from Toledo to Canada and I still have no ETA. Frustrated to day the least.

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, lots to update today.

Over the weekend we got a build sheet found on cryptostickers.

Today I input this link and got our build sheet.

Jeep Chat said: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.

And @Kentsjeepsquad just told me it's going to be in Utah on 4 November, then I'd imagine several days to get up to Idaho.

Super stoked!

Annotation 2021-10-25 114305.jpg

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
I reached out to chat today, and was told that they couldn't give me a VIN (need to talk to my sales person) and that they aren't given the status letters (D, D1, etc.) just that it was in scheduling.

Did I get a bad CSA or what? The rep verified my information that's on the order (it's shown as retail sold with my name/address), so it wasn't about sharing it with me, the rep claimed they didn't have the VIN. I know it's been assigned, as the sales manager gave me the last 8 digits. I can get the full VIN from him, just wondering what to expect from Jeep chat going forward, and also which option I should choose in the chat to get the most knowledgeable person.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I reached out to chat today, and was told that they couldn't give me a VIN (need to talk to my sales person) and that they aren't given the status letters (D, D1, etc.) just that it was in scheduling.

Did I get a bad CSA or what? The rep verified my information that's on the order (it's shown as retail sold with my name/address), so it wasn't about sharing it with me, the rep claimed they didn't have the VIN. I know it's been assigned, as the sales manager gave me the last 8 digits. I can get the full VIN from him, just wondering what to expect from Jeep chat going forward, and also which option I should choose in the chat to get the most knowledgeable person.
They haven't given status letters in a while on JC, that's correct. As far as a VIN, you dealer should give you the complete one if JC won't but all they need are the last 8 to give you updates.

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
They haven't given status letters in a while on JC, that's correct. As far as a VIN, you dealer should give you the complete one if JC won't but all they need are the last 8 to give you updates.
Thanks. I'll get the VIN from my dealer. Does the order tracker on here still work/alert to a build sheet being online (that's what I was lookin for the VIN for to hit the URL myself)? Also, I also ordered a '22 Grand Cherokee and a '22 Grand Wagoneer (went a little Jeep crazy over a three day period).

Will this URL work for GC and GW or only Wranglers? Same for the order tracker on this forum, only for Wranglers or any Jeep?

https://jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Thanks. I'll get the VIN from my dealer. Does the order tracker on here still work/alert to a build sheet being online (that's what I was lookin for the VIN for to hit the URL myself)? Also, I also ordered a '22 Grand Cherokee and a '22 Grand Wagoneer (went a little Jeep crazy over a three day period).

Will this URL work for GC and GW or only Wranglers? Same for the order tracker on this forum, only for Wranglers or any Jeep?

you can use the

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXSJ3NXXXXXX

for the build sheet.

Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

Deleted member 59498

"He done gone full on Jeep!"

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado

So we‘re clear, the build sheet will only show up once the build has basically completed and the Window Stickers shows up when it’s been built, inspected and released for shipping. And the Crypto tracker is not a “Jeep” thing but a piece of software a member wrote that pings the FCA Wrangler database (and the Wrangler/Gladiator only) once a day or so, so it’s not updated immediately. So I don’t know how long ago you put in your order but you’ll see nothing on any of the link and any of the vehicles until the ‘22 production starts.

As far as the URL goes, it’s not live until the window sheet is created and usually takes a few hours to work. If you replace the word ‘Jeep” with “Chrysler” a lot of times your sticker will show sooner. But since you can replace it with Chrysler, I’d start there first.

Hopefully that helps.
Sponsored