Sponsored

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
So I pulled the trigger today on a 2021 Willy's...got the dealer 800 below invoice, although I did buy 15 cars from this specific one in NJ...sked if I can track my order. He said they have eliminated this due to the high amount of calls to Chrysler/Jeep...I guess they got annoyed...anyone hear of this?
I tried to do this with a dealer before I went to another one for a custom order. The dealer basically told me to get bent, so we left and I ordered one the following monday.
Sponsored

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Oh, I assumed you ordered one. Yes, when buying off the lot, they are holding all the cards. Congratulations on your new Jeep!
I did order it, but they are still in short demand, have no incentives only financing. Historically, Wrangles sell a bit above invoice in my neck of the woods. If you can get a brand new model at invoice or a bit above you are doing good. The only great deals out there now are 2020ā€™s which you can get incentives around 4K depending on model. If you got a 2200 below invoice on a 2021 you did great!

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
I tried to do this with a dealer before I went to another one for a custom order. The dealer basically told me to get bent, so we left and I ordered one the following monday.
How was the pricing on the one u ordered?

shadyInCA

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S, Toyota MR2 Spyder, Kia Sorrento, Newmar Baystar Sport
Speaking of financing.
I'm waiting on my Firecracker Red JLU Sahara.

This morning I get a regular e-mail from my Finance Institution listing various promotions and specials on a number of financial products. Of course, my eye goes straight to the picture of the Firecracker Red JLU Sahara that they are using to show off their Auto Loan APR.

What's the odds of that happening!!

Sponsored

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
I am happy...I seen people pay over invoice for Wranglers...NYC/NJ tough areas...their stock is extremely limited , in fact very few Willys are in stock...limited stock means higher prices
I think you should be happy. Good job! People pay sticker for these things all day long. Yes, here in these forums you'll find lots of people who spend weeks or months looking for the perfect deal. But, time is money as they say. And I think getting something below invoice is job well done. You'll get your Jeep and be driving while some others are still getting the price down another percent. Nothing wrong with the deal you got!

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think you should be happy. Good job! People pay sticker for these things all day long. Yes, here in these forums you'll find lots of people who spend weeks or months looking for the perfect deal. But, time is money as they say. And I think getting something below invoice is job well done. You'll get your Jeep and be driving while some others are still getting the price down another percent. Nothing wrong with the deal you got!
Agree . I get 3-4% under at the dealer I have used the past 10 years or so. In SoCal, thatā€™s not a bad deal. I also get treated right and get great service, even with modded Jeepā€™s.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Thx. I was happy with the 4.5%

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Stupid question...can I track my JL using a VON?

Sponsored

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Havenā€™t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasnā€™t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Donā€™t know if itā€™s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Havenā€™t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasnā€™t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Donā€™t know if itā€™s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?
Got my Von a day after dealer placed order

Ggrand519

First Name
Gaby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ Jeep Wrangler (in transit)
I ordered my Jeep in early October and it smoothly went through the build process up until it reached end location at the rail. Itā€™s been on a ā€˜holdā€™ for weeks with very little info on the issue, other than there is possibly a manufacturing and/or quality assurance issue.

Itā€™s odd to me that, since Iā€™m buying, the exact issue isnā€™t being disclosed and why Jeep isnā€™t held to a timeline for delivering to dealer. Has anyone had any similar issues with this step?
Sponsored