johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be happy to help test. You guys are definitely going about this the right way.
We will send you a unit, not bill you for 7 days, if you like it and want to keep it we will run your charge, if you want to return we will pay to UPS back. The reason we are willing to do this is we are darn sure you will think this is the biggest improvement to your steering you have ever done. I will go further, your JL in good mechanical shape with all tight connections will drive as good a high-quality family size SUV or a new hi-end 2022 4WD pickup. My Grandson has a 2022 Rebel well over $60K, my JLUR 392 XR drives as good in the city and Interstate, however, mine is limited to 98 mph and he is not. His ride may be better.

We cannot give away free units, but we can let you see just how good a Wrangler can be for free. The Wrangler owners posting about issues have no idea their Jeeps can be as good as any SUV So we are offering a chance to see this for yourself, but since most cannot imagine it could be as good as I am saying I am preaching to the choir. That will change the choir is getting bigger we are going to need a bigger church.
Sponsored

Last edited:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
We will send you a unit, not bill you for 7 days, if you like it and want to keep it we will run your charge, if you want to return we will pay to UPS back. The reason we are willing to do this is we are darn sure you will think this is the biggest improvement to your steering you have ever done. I will go further, your JL in good mechanical shape with all tight connections will drive as good a high-quality family size SUV or a new hi-end 2022 4WD pickup. My Grandson has a 2022 Rebel well over $60K, my JLUR 392 XR drives as good in the city and Interstate, however, mine is limited to 98 mph and he is not. His ride may be better.
Sorry, that doesn’t sound like a “test” to me and I’m pretty happy with my steering. I’d need much more than 7 days to run it through its paces. I’m in and out of town a lot as well so I might not be the best candidate for your “testing”. Thanks for the offer though.

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
@Exact Center - if you are looking for more test subjects, I would be willing to test it. I have a 2019 JLUR with a Metal Cloak 2.5" Game Changer, 37x12.5x17 tires and full skids. My axles are fully trussed and gusseted, have CrMo shafts and have been re-geared to 4.88.
We cannot give away free units, but we can let you see just how good a Wrangler can be for free. The Wrangler owners posting about issues have no idea their Jeeps can be as good as any SUV So we are offering a chance to see this for yourself, but since most cannot imagine it could be as good as I am saying I am preaching to the choir. That will change the choir is getting bigger we are going to need a bigger church.

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be happy to help test. You guys are definitely going about this the right way.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Like I said, I’m probably not a great candidate for a beta tester for your use case. @Roky and @Jeep&dogs are knowledgeable dudes and I trust their opinion. Full hydraulic steering is in my future so spending money on this doesn’t make sense for me.

Sponsored

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Like I said, I’m probably not a great candidate for a beta tester for your use case. @Roky and @Jeep&dogs are knowledgeable dudes and I trust their opinion. Full hydraulic steering is in my future so spending money on this doesn’t make sense for me.
That is a different ball game not sure if we will ever be able to help there, but we will want to learn, later. Some have told me we may have value, I know nothing.

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I'm split on this too. I have a Fox TS on order, but am interested in the Exact Center as well.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Well we don’t yet have anybody with real world experience with the exact center that’s not affiliated with the company so……
Well I guess my opinion doesn't count? I have zero relationship with Exact Center. I spent my own money and installed it myself. Since then I have reported back a couple times as a new fan of EC in their main thread.