fox or exact center?

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
'bout ready to pull the trigger on a replacement steering stabilizer, but can't really decide between the fox (non adjustable) or hte new exact center.

anyone familiar with both that could go through the pros and cons of both?
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Well we don’t yet have anybody with real world experience with the exact center that’s not affiliated with the company so……

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Well we don’t yet have anybody with real world experience with the exact center that’s not affiliated with the company so……
Is @Roky working for them? I know he is testing the various pressures of exact centers. We only had the very vocal inventor who suddenly became a salesman after stating he had nothing to do with the company lol.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is @Roky working for them? I know he is testing the various pressures of exact centers. We only had the very vocal inventor who suddenly became a salesman after stating he had nothing to do with the company lol.
No affiliation, I’m just a crash test dummy……. This EC is pretty sweet. I’m still testing, but I like it so far……

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
No affiliation, I’m just a crash test dummy……. This EC is pretty sweet. I’m still testing, but I like it so far……
Crash test dummy 😂

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
'bout ready to pull the trigger on a replacement steering stabilizer, but can't really decide between the fox (non adjustable) or hte new exact center.

anyone familiar with both that could go through the pros and cons of both?
Roky from this forum has had both and he is testing different pressure Exact Center units. Roky is not employed by Roadmaster or Exact Center. I asked if he would test and he said yes he has no responsibility except he has been asked to give a honest review. We asked him to tell what he sees and do not sugar coat anything. Roky was recommended by forum members as they thought he had the most knowledge on stock and modified Wranglers. I do have higher pressure units on the way that I will video review on my 2021 JLUR 392 XR and then send all to Roky so he can see how the different pressures help or hurt a modified Wrangler on and off road. I like Jeeps, but mine may never see mud, or any rocks but maybe some sand while my son has the JK with EC seen in many videos and it is a true off-road Jeep. My grandson has just started a build on a very nice 2003 Rubicon. It too will have a EC soon and test off-road.

saltlife4shore

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Roky what's your thoughts on its ability to correct wandering steering and constant steering correction. I wan to get a new JL and I'm just worried about the steering. It was white knuckle driving at times.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Roky what's your thoughts on its ability to correct wandering steering and constant steering correction. I wan to get a new JL and I'm just worried about the steering. It was white knuckle driving at times.
I didn’t have any problems with my steering before, so I can’t say what this will actually fix. However I can tell you this unit really firms up the steering wheel, and keeps it on center really well. I’m on 37s and bead locks and this is in a 15-20 mph wind on I-75……..

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I just installed it last night and have been driving it all day today. I can say 100% I am happy with the results, I have spent a ton of time and money chasing a shimmy ever since I did my lift over a year ago. I pulled the Fox ATs off mine to install the EC and I don’t see myself putting the Fox back on at any point.

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Roky from this forum has had both and he is testing different pressure Exact Center units. Roky is not employed by Roadmaster or Exact Center. I asked if he would test and he said yes he has no responsibility except he has been asked to give a honest review. We asked him to tell what he sees and do not sugar coat anything. Roky was recommended by forum members as they thought he had the most knowledge on stock and modified Wranglers. I do have higher pressure units on the way that I will video review on my 2021 JLUR 392 XR and then send all to Roky so he can see how the different pressures help or hurt a modified Wrangler on and off road. I like Jeeps, but mine may never see mud, or any rocks but maybe some sand while my son has the JK with EC seen in many videos and it is a true off-road Jeep. My grandson has just started a build on a very nice 2003 Rubicon. It too will have a EC soon and test off-road.
Call or email Tony Shepherd [email protected] he is at PIWcorp which is the home of the Inventor and is the Dealer 1-989-448-2501 He is my Grandson, has worked on this for 5 years Knows more than anyone and he should get the credit for all Forum related sales. He is hardcore Jeep he is 27 does our testing and installs and designs brackets when needed. You need Tony. He needs the credit for all his work. You will get the same or a better deal from Tony than for Roadmaster. He will be the one who does the testing next week of the different pressures. Tony email is [email protected]
Word 302
I think you were told before Roky, Jeeps&dogs, californiajeeping, and Redwilly have units have commented and they have nothing to do with us or Roadmaster. They are testing Redwilly and California bought their units direct, roky who was asked for his opinion was give old stock to try as was Jeeps&dogs who was given old stock, he asked to test Roky was suggested as a good choice by forum members. There will be more soon as material is starting to roll in. If you have a big problem with DW or similar we will give you units to test at no cost and a discount if you want to keep after your test. We will pay freight two ways.

Last edited:

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
@Exact Center - if you are looking for more test subjects, I would be willing to test it. I have a 2019 JLUR with a Metal Cloak 2.5" Game Changer, 37x12.5x17 tires and full skids. My axles are fully trussed and gusseted, have CrMo shafts and have been re-geared to 4.88.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Word 302
I think you were told before Roky, Jeeps&dogs, californiajeeping, and Redwilly have units have commented and they have nothing to do with us or Roadmaster. They are testing Redwilly and California bought their units direct, roky who was asked for his opinion was give old stock to try as was Jeeps&dogs who was given old stock, he asked to test Roky was suggested as a good choice by forum members. There will be more soon as material is starting to roll in. If you have a big problem with DW or similar we will give you units to test at no cost and a discount if you want to keep after your est. We will pay freight two ways.
I’d be happy to help test. You guys are definitely going about this the right way.
Sponsored