Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer relocation

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2019 JLUR
I'd like to get either the Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer but I want to mount it on top of the tie rod. They don't sell one for the JL but there are several part numbers for the JK. Can I buy one for the JK and use it with my stock 1 5/8 tie rod and a Synergy track bar / stabilizer stud?

Is there something else I should be looking at? I don't want to reinvent the wheel so links or part numbers would be helpful.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to get either the Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer but I want to mount it on top of the tie rod. They don't sell one for the JL but there are several part numbers for the JK. Can I buy one for the JK and use it with my stock 1 5/8 tie rod and a Synergy track bar / stabilizer stud?

Is there something else I should be looking at? I don't want to reinvent the wheel so links or part numbers would be helpful.
I’m running this one with the synergy track bar bolt.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/fox-rac...GvpMAZJ-D6wMxABsv_zEooEN4c-ZULIUaAjUtEALw_wcB

https://www.quadratec.com/p/synergy...TOcDhsTe8wnpNCBh_uwrP0Mw5YWwJb18aApW6EALw_wcB

OP
OP
mschlott

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's exactly what I had in mind. Any clearance issues? Are your steering components otherwise stock?

I don't know why Fox does not make that part with the stud any more. It seems like a direct bolt in for the JL.
I’m running the synergy tie rod with steer smarts drag link, and I needed the button head bolt for clearance.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer relocation 1EFDF5A3-AC0C-4C04-9A41-32354EAFD460

OP
OP
mschlott

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m running the synergy tie rod with steer smarts drag link, and I needed the button head bolt for clearance.
That makes sense. Thanks.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
That's exactly what I had in mind. Any clearance issues? Are your steering components otherwise stock?

I don't know why Fox does not make that part with the stud any more. It seems like a direct bolt in for the JL.
Hey Mike. I’m running basically same with exception of using Synergy Tie Rod clamp. My mistake was buying JL version and then had to go through eliminating axle bracket to switch for relocation 🤦🏼‍♂️. I have stock steering with SS Yeti Pro track bar. Everything fits fine just need to tilt a smidge forward. I am utilizing synergy stud that @Roky posted. Here’s a couple pics showing install. Great product, definitely helps running 37s.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer relocation 8E33B798-9234-4704-9DD7-79ED685D1C9B
Jeep Wrangler JL Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer relocation D240F1AB-D83F-4CE9-A90A-517E514BC39D
Jeep Wrangler JL Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer relocation C60EA646-14C8-4B14-BDEB-9DA9C306209C
Jeep Wrangler JL Fox ATS or Falcon Nexus stabilizer relocation 0E17D886-1E4E-44B1-9C57-443020B976E9

OP
OP
mschlott

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Mike. I’m running basically same with exception of using Synergy Tie Rod clamp. My mistake was buying JL version and then had to go through eliminating axle bracket to switch for relocation 🤦🏼‍♂️. I have stock steering with SS Yeti Pro track bar. Everything fits fine just need to tilt a smidge forward. I am utilizing synergy stud that @Roky posted. Here’s a couple pics showing install. Great product, definitely helps running 37s.
Nice pics. I assume it is tilted forward to avoid contact with the track bar. Any issues with the stud coming loose? Did you use loctite?

I'm leaning towards the Falcon due to price and ease of adjustment.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Nice pics. I assume it is tilted forward to avoid contact with the track bar. Any issues with the stud coming loose? Did you use loctite?

I'm leaning towards the Falcon due to price and ease of adjustment.
Correct, leaning a bit to ensure no interference with TB. No issues with stud at all, used blue loctite. I understand dollar situation but ease of adjustment shouldn’t play a role. Very simple to adjust. You have more finite adjustment with ATS. You can tune to your preference. Good luck in your decision. 👍🏻

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Just waiting on a Synergy bolt to do this install.
OP, have you tried finding a Fox ATS or Falcon? They're extremely scarce right now. I was able to score a used one off of here, only 2 weeks old.

OP
OP
mschlott

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just waiting on a Synergy bolt to do this install.
OP, have you tried finding a Fox ATS or Falcon? They're extremely scarce right now. I was able to score a used one off of here, only 2 weeks old.
I have not. I think there may be a few around but not through the major vendors.