Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t think it’s a problem having saw with you, and even using it in certain situations, like recovery, but cutting as much as you would have to cut, would draw attention.

Plus it would probably take an hour to go a hundred yards, lol. There’s usually no one out there policing but , if your luck is like mine, they’d be out there when I was cutting, lol.
We definitely need someone to do a leader’s recon.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We are going up Saturday and scout out the section north of CR 40, we always hang out in the section south of 40. Of course anyone that wants to tag along, as usual, is more than welcome.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
We are going up Saturday and scout out the section north of CR 40, we always hang out in the section south of 40. Of course anyone that wants to tag along, as usual, is more than welcome.
I wish I could this weekend, but I have a ton to get done. I’m being flown out to CO the next weekend, for a very interesting proposition.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah at this point I’m not sure with as much clearing it sounds like that still needs to be done mixed with the fact no one knows what was actually cleared may mean the 30th won’t happen.. May need more time to figure this one out. It’s 1.5hrs away from me so it’s not like I could go down ever day and figure it out myself..

Maybe we just do a beach run on the 30th until we can gather more evidence that it’s worth going to that trail system.

All I know is I just want to keep it different each year. I think that would bring a bit of excitement each time we all go out.

Back to the drawing board I suppose..

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah at this point I’m not sure with as much clearing it sounds like that still needs to be done mixed with the fact no one knows what was actually cleared may mean the 30th won’t happen.. May need more time to figure this one out. It’s 1.5hrs away from me so it’s not like I could go down ever day and figure it out myself..

Maybe we just do a beach run on the 30th until we can gather more evidence that it’s worth going to that trail system.

All I know is I just want to keep it different each year. I think that would bring a bit of excitement each time we all go out.

:)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/florida-roll-call.18314/post-1327390

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Well.....we went up to Tread Lightly Trail today .

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 31A6E4AA-2658-4FFE-8511-8722467B07F9

The north side of 40 isn’t any better than the south side. We tried a couple of off shoots and it’s terrible, you will definitely scratch the fuck out of your rigs.

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 5B35D347-4574-40F5-8118-09F1C2EAB3F9

We got a few new pinstripes, but luckily the majority “buffed out”, lol. My recommendation would be if you want to get your badge, just stay on the main roads, it’s not worth it. Even if you don’t give a fuck about the scratches, there’s absolutely no need for 4 wd, let alone a winch , It’s just a dirt road, no hills, no off camber, no wash outs, nothing. Maybe in the rainy season there’s some mud, but I hate mud, lol.

Stopped at bombing range for pic.....

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 588ACEEA-283A-486A-92B3-96725B50DBD0

Also took pic of the only fun spot in the entire forest, if you blow up pic you can see there’s some fun in there...... but....your not allowed in there anymore .....:facepalm:......I said fuck it, you know me , I found something to climb...:LOL:..

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! BE545657-ACCC-41A6-81DF-2DBF36F7FB3A

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Kept myself busy this week. Spent all day Wednesday at Suburban Estates playing in the swamps and Saturday on a trail ride through Clear Springs Ranch, courtesy of Orlando Jeep Club.

Sponsored

Catiajockey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited
Hey everyone, Just picked my "new to me" 2018 JL Rubicon up right before Thanksgiving. This thing is a crazy different machine from my last 2008 JKU. Already swapped the wheels and tires to 35s (factory ones are for sale btw). I'm in Central Brevard county. I appreciate all the information here so far.
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! IMG_6567.JPG

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I think we’ve decided on a more subtle approach to this years get together.

It will likely be a beach run and out to eat, hang out type of thing. If you’re still interested let me know. We will make a day of it. Me and @X99104 will be doing it so anyone is free to join.

We will also likely go get our Jeep BOH’s just to say we did it utilizing some of @Roky main road maps anyone is welcome to join us there too.

More details to follow!

Last edited: