OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Oh...we could do Christmas run..:). Didn't we go as a group around that time last year??
Yeah we did! I will be out of town this year for Christmas though :(
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Does this mean we aren't allowed in there at all, or just can't hold a "Group" event?
I’m guessing groups, if it’s just a couple Jeeps, how they know we’re not hunting....;)

Sponsored

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Took advantage of the mud today, did a little drifting...:)
Wish I could have been there but I am not missing the clean up it would have taken to get all that mud off the jeep

Andy

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Wish I could have been there but I am not missing the clean up it would have taken to get all that mud off the jeep

Andy
Lol... yeah, I hate mud, but you know , it’s that old saying “when all you got is lemons , make lemonade “ crap I guess...lol.

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had the steering TSB completed last week.
With what I thought to be minor play in my steering and 35,300 miles on the Jeep it was a necessity to have it completed under warranty.
After I got the Jeep back I realized just how loose the steering was by how well the Jeep drove. It's steering is as tight as in my 2020 Ranger.
If any of you are having any hints of steering issues I would suggest the TSB. Your Jeep can steer well.

Andy

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I had the steering TSB completed last week.
With what I thought to be minor play in my steering and 35,300 miles on the Jeep it was a necessity to have it completed under warranty.
After I got the Jeep back I realized just how loose the steering was by how well the Jeep drove. It's steering is as tight as in my 2020 Ranger.
If any of you are having any hints of steering issues I would suggest the TSB. Your Jeep can steer well.

Andy
Thanks for the info Andy. Yesterday was the first time I felt a bit more play than normal. I’ll ask them to fix it when I go get my oil changed. Any particular way or part I need to ask for?

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info Andy. Yesterday was the first time I felt a bit more play than normal. I’ll ask them to fix it when I go get my oil changed. Any particular way or part I need to ask for?
I took a copy of the TSB to the dealer (it has the parts on it) and explained that it always had issues with wander. I explained that the lift and other mods had helped with this and that it got worse when hot outside. Reminded them respectfully that it says to do the work with customer complaint.
The dealer was awesome.

You will need to straighten your steering wheel if they don't because it will be very slightly off. Took me about 10 minutes and a 15mm wrench.

Dealer had to re tighten my track bar because it was allowing the front axle to move.

Best of luck
Andy

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
HI folks! Just picked up my new 2020 Recon this week. I am in the St Petersburg area and looking to explore trails around Florida before heading out to CO/UT next year...
Welcome! I just did CO/UT in August with a group of Six Jeeps. Man, it was a blast! We did ten BOH trails all tolled. Comparing Moab and CO is kinda apples and oranges, but if I was forced to pick a favorite it would be the San Juan mountains around Ouray and Telluride, CO. The beauty is simply breathtaking. Moab is definitely a Jeep playground, and has its own version of natural beauty.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0

sswc15

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S
Hi All! While I'm not yet (officially) a JL owner yet, I placed my custom order last week (2021 Sport S 2 Door Manual - Sting Grey) and CAN'T WAIT to get it! Down in Fort Lauderdale and looking forward to being part of the community down here (and the virtual community on the forums)!