Sponsored

EZTrunk looks interesting

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
There are already several options available for the 2 door with the seat removed. Really hoping this guy, for someone else, will show some love to us 2-door-seat-in guys.
Which are some good ones? I haven’t seen any that are secure and easily folded up. The only one I’ve seen is the Slipstream and it’s $700 and looks like a more complex installation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Which are some good ones? I haven’t seen any that are secure and easily folded up. The only one I’ve seen is the Slipstream and it’s $700 and looks like a more complex installation.
Ah, not sure about folding. I just want ANY option for the seat in lol. We’re currently out in the cold. I’m working with some local fabricators to see if we can work out something custom fabricated for mine.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
I’m hoping it’s adjustable for the two door. I need one that secures the cargo area when my back seats are pulled forward and tailgate when the back seats are locked into position. Most of all I want one that can lay flat like this one does when I want to leave the cargo space open.

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL EZTrunk looks interesting suspicious minds

So, on the eztrunk.net website, there's this photo depicting what, I guess, are parts of a typical Wrangler owner's day-to-day. Purse, I understand, phone, gun, laptop, sure, but combining those with a power drill, impact driver and angle grinder...I think a theft of some kind is being planned, or breaking and entering...something nefarious. Maybe I just have a suspicious mind.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Why don't they state a price? That big logo on top is a no go for me unless they want to pay me $50 a month to advertise their product.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Why don't they state a price? That big logo on top is a no go for me unless they want to pay me $50 a month to advertise their product.
Exactly. Great concept poor marketing. I generally do not preorder an unknown without knowing the price. I was hoping the production run does not have the logo on it like the video (even for $50).

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I thought I saw on the site that the preorder was $99 and it would be going up to $149 after that.

Sponsored

Adamarm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I thought I saw on the site that the preorder was $99 and it would be going up to $149 after that.
I've been watching for this product for a while.... looks like their "EZ Window" product has the $99 special.

I just came across another website that looks like it's just getting setup.

"Eztrunkjeep.com"

2-Door version for $399 on sale.... seems extremely expensive for what you get.

Jeep Wrangler JL EZTrunk looks interesting 20200702_160204

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s for the window? Damn!! Well I didn’t provide my cc number on the form at the bottom so I won’t get charged for anything. I thought I was getting a great deal at $99 :blush:

I’m also hoping the ez trunk won’t have the logo on it. I really want this thing so if it does I’ll just put a lot of black tape over it.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been watching for this product for a while.... looks like their "EZ Window" product has the $99 special.

I just came across another website that looks like it's just getting setup.

"Eztrunkjeep.com"

2-Door version for $399 on sale.... seems extremely expensive for what you get.

Jeep Wrangler JL EZTrunk looks interesting 20200702_160204
Thanks for the website. I added the product to my cart but says there is a problem shipping to California. I figure if I can add it to my cart it’s available :fingerscrossed: So I sent an email to the address on the website. Hope they get back to me.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The email address they provided on their website doesn’t work but Robin emailed me back, she’s the one I sent my preorder form to. She told me she changed it from the window to the trunk. :like:

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can't wait to see this in use, readily available. If it has A big ugly Logo, a can of Krylon spray paint, that adheres to vinyl, steel, etc , will cover nicely.
Sponsored