Sponsored

Where can get like this red matte dashboard? The ones that I see have a very bright red which looks cheap

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Trade up for a Rubicon or buy some off a Rubicon.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Haha Rubicons start here from 130K$ for a 2.0L 4D I would prefer to buy the dashboard only lol
Call your local jeep mod shop and ask if they have 1 someone removed. The shop i use always keeps the oem parts for resale. They are out there on ebay and other sites. Or offer a trade on the forum. A lot of ppl (like my kid) didnt like the red dash so she now has a black sahara dash (i kept the red dash for when she trades it in).

OP
OP
SariK

SariK

First Name
Sari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 doors soft top 2019
Call your local jeep mod shop and ask if they have 1 someone removed. The shop i use always keeps the oem parts for resale. They are out there on ebay and other sites. Or offer a trade on the forum. A lot of ppl (like my kid) didnt like the red dash so she now has a black sahara dash (i kept the red dash for when she trades it in).
Yes I did that I asked my local dealership but she told me it costs more than 500$ and it is better to get something out off the internet. Thanks for your advice I will check ebay or something

Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
moparonlineparts.com offers the Rubicon red, though if you don't care for the authenic red perhaps one of the vinyl outfits has what you are looking for? Or pull yours out and paint it any color you wish—

Last edited:
OP
OP
SariK

SariK

First Name
Sari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moparonlineparts.com offers the Rubicon red, though if you don't care for the authenic red perhaps one of the vinyl outfits has what you are looking? Or pull yours out and paint it any color you wish—
I want at least something close
This what the aftermarket looks like 🤢:
Jeep Wrangler JL Where can get like this red matte dashboard? The ones that I see have a very bright red which looks cheap BE5C48FE-BB06-4395-AF0A-636E49CD2FA9

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Haha Rubicons start here from 130K$ for a 2.0L 4D I would prefer to buy the dashboard only lol
Rubicons start at 130K where your at ?
Do you live on the Moon or something ?
Are you ordering Jeeps like the rest of this forum or buying off the stealership lot ?

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Are you ordering Jeeps like the rest of this forum or buying off the stealership lot ?
He’s in Israel. I didn’t realize that till he responded to me.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Call your local jeep mod shop and ask if they have 1 someone removed.

The shop I use always keeps the oem parts for resale.
Some years ago, I had to give a shop a bit of Old Tyme Religion on the subject of used parts. They wanted (nay, expected) to keep the still-serviceable parts they removed from my vehicle for later resale online. I actually had to argue with them that they were to return them to me, as I had instructed and in the absence of my releasing the parts to them for financial consideration.

So much SMH.

I get that some folks willingly surrender their own stuff to shops for disposal at their discretion, but making broadband assumptions that we'll all do so is...not wise.

OP
OP
SariK

SariK

First Name
Sari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I heard that you are a funny guy from the funny planet.
Do you think all members live in the United States and pay the same prices that you pay?
There are other countries in the world with different taxes rate.

For example Gladiator:
Starts from 424K ILS -> 126K$
Jeep Wrangler JL Where can get like this red matte dashboard? The ones that I see have a very bright red which looks cheap 1653234950773
Sponsored