Sponsored

Where can get like this red matte dashboard? The ones that I see have a very bright red which looks cheap

OP
OP
SariK

SariK

First Name
Sari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 doors soft top 2019
@RubiTrux is also a forum sponsor. Not sure if they do forum discounts, but hopefully they will hook up and willing to ship international (Israel).
Hopefully not paying shipping double the price haha
Sponsored

OP
OP
SariK

SariK

First Name
Sari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 doors soft top 2019
Actually I assumed most folks on this forum did in fact live in the United States, I knew we had a few Canadians and Australians and Mexicans but this is the first I've seen an Israeli on the forum. Welcome, of course and please accept my humble apologies for the misunderstanding
Led to some interesting research on your crazy car taxes that reward newcomers to your Country (Oleh's) by only charging them an 80% tax compared to 129% for regular long term citizens. Also the discounted tax rates that just got jacked up on hybrid and electric cars
Makes one wonder.... why so much tax? 🤔
No worries bro :), No idea but we also pay 100% taxes on Petrol (Petrol's price per liter 1$ and taxes 1$=2$) and for each 1KM electricity in any Plugin or fully electric in 2023 you have to pay 0.33$ per KM taxes.
Same Wrangler in the United States Sport Soft top which costs around 30K here it costs 300K ILS around 80K$.

I bought mine for 225K ILS used sport soft top 2019 around 68,000K$

MarkM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Project Manager
Hmmm, my how times have changed. Back in my day when you went in to pick up your repaired vehicle the box of parts or part that was replaced was shown to you and explained in detail/shown exactly what was wrong with it and why it needed replaced. Of course many items back then were rebuildable so the replaced internals were there for you to see that they were in fact replaced.
If it was something that could be repurposed it went to the local VoTech or the local high school auto shop class.
Hopefully there are still some legit mechanics out there.
Haven't they though????

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Yes I did that I asked my local dealership but she told me it costs more than 500$ and it is better to get something out off the internet. Thanks for your advice I will check ebay or something
Those panels really are that expensive, I upgraded my glossy grey 392 panels to Mojave Gladiator leather trim panels.

The only other way to order is to find a VIN that has the color you want and then order a replacement set of that same color using the original VIN reference for the part number.

Each color is a different part number.
Sponsored