First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler Rubicon manual trans
2019 Rubicon Wrangler 2 door
I like my jeep but ive barley used it and in month this is not a good start

So far 2500 kms evap code Have a appointment a week from now to have the engine light code sorted out. Will see how that goes.
Front right fender not secured and popping off , had to take it apart and snap it all the way on! Fyi those plastic clips just break rather than come out!
Dose anyone think there 3.6 engine is not a smooth idle? it seems to surge and run a little rough.
Think mine was built on a friday In a hurry with pieces not clipped in ...
All fuses loose and all relays not pushed down all the way.
A plastic piece to hold floor mats down completely missing.
Noticeable spots in paint job were the paint so thin you can see the primer using touch up paint at 100km! to hide my disgust !
God knows what else they did not put together on my jeep. I feel the more i look at it, the more i find not done right on a vehicle the i paid over 50 000 can for, im not to the point of buyers regret. but i never had these issues with my $45 000 BMW and never saw a service light for 3 years.
In summery i undercoat my own cars and trucks and noticing under jeep i could weld better without a mask, where is the quality control on this one?

I seriously think the manufactures should read all the forums and take the complaints seriously!
And god forbid you ever google "Jeep Crash Test ratings! "
Sponsored

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
Honestly, everything you describe is par for the course on most FCA vehicles. The quality is abysmal especially when you compare to other 45K vehicles. And as long as we all keep buying Jeeps one after the other, nothing will change.

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I like my jeep but ive barley used it and in month this is not a good start

So far 2500 kms evap code Have a appointment a week from now to have the engine light code sorted out. Will see how that goes.
Front right fender not secured and popping off , had to take it apart and snap it all the way on! Fyi those plastic clips just break rather than come out!
Dose anyone think there 3.6 engine is not a smooth idle? it seems to surge and run a little rough.
Think mine was built on a friday In a hurry with pieces not clipped in ...
All fuses loose and all relays not pushed down all the way.
A plastic piece to hold floor mats down completely missing.
Noticeable spots in paint job were the paint so thin you can see the primer using touch up paint at 100km! to hide my disgust !
God knows what else they did not put together on my jeep. I feel the more i look at it, the more i find not done right on a vehicle the i paid over 50 000 can for, im not to the point of buyers regret. but i never had these issues with my $45 000 BMW and never saw a service light for 3 years.
In summery i undercoat my own cars and trucks and noticing under jeep i could weld better without a mask, where is the quality control on this one?

I seriously think the manufactures should read all the forums and take the complaints seriously!
And god forbid you ever google "Jeep Crash Test ratings! "
Found this on another thread, reposting it. Welcome to the party. lol

Sponsored

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
on a vehicle the i paid over 50 000 can for, im not to the point of buyers regret. but i never had these issues with my $45 000 BMW and never saw a service light for 3 years.
"
You paid over 50k for a 2 door?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Found this on another thread, reposting it. Welcome to the party. lol

My Allroad and my Jeep both stickered at a little over $50k. The difference in quality is beyond belief . The Jeep isnt close.

Sponsored

clayps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
OP
OP
Johnathonhandley
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where? I went 42k for a JLU. You shouldn’t be above 36 for a 2 door sport. Ever. Toronto here.
All depends on your equip ,, i went to 12 dealers and haggled the crap out of all them 52 k is the best i could do for what i wanted
The high end was around 59 k loaded

OP
OP
Johnathonhandley
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here’s a sticker for a new 2020 on a lot nearby: http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windo...aysToLive=&vin=1C4GJXAN2LW112704&Incentives=Y

A Sport S with no other options starts at 37. Not saying you can’t get them down, I’m just talking sticker to support the point that it’s entirely possible to spend 50k on a 2 door up here.
And your quote is for the 4 cylinder ,, im not intrested in that engine and mine is a rubicon leather alpine upgrade . and heated seat leather cold winter pack and other added options
Sponsored