First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I just got a shipping notification on a badge that I requested back in August. Folks that ran the trail a week before me got theirs in a few days and it took mine 5 months. I think they were having some major issues back around that time.
Sponsored

ronrodriguez114

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Got badges last week that I ordered in April and August. Two from each month, all 4 came in one package.

OP
OP
Jeep4Life0112

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
OMG this badge actually showed up in the mail today! Over 8 months after I ran Fins & Things. Better late than never I guess. Closing the loop on this thread incase others in the future run into a similar issue. Thanks everyone for your advice and feedback throughout this thread.

IMG_9301.jpg

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I got a couple that I’ve been waiting on for 4 months. Still waiting on 4 more that have been up to 8 months or more. Seems they’re at least making some minimal effort. Just communicating is all I want.

AndyMcConnell

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR, 2018 Entegra Insignia 44R
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Jeep Community,

Looking for some assistance here. This year our family moved from the midwest to Colorado so now we have near immediate access to many of the badge of honor trails in our 2018 JLUR. We kicked off our adventure in May at Moab and Fins & Things where I made sure to check in on the badge of honor app. Then, four weeks later, we hit up Imogene Pass in Ouray where I checked in again.

We received our hard badge in the mail for Imogene really fast, but 5 months later and we still have not received one for Fins & Things. I have sent 10-12 emails to the Badge of Honor support team but all have gone unanswered.

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about receiving my hard badge for Fins?

Much appreciated!
They take various times to be sent. I think they do large batch production and then wait until they run out of enough of them to order replacements. We have then take anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months in the past, and it just took a full year to get ours from our Hidden Falls run in Texas last January.

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Anyone ever successfully gotten them to ship one of these older badges to a new address?

I checked in to Hidden Falls nearly a year ago - have moved since. I *think* the new owner of my house would hand something like that over to my old neighbor, who would call me, but I'm not 100%.

Just emailed support with my new address, here's hoping (once Hidden Falls isn't backordered anymore)

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
I’m in the same boat, except I moved. I completed Hidden Falls in April, and Drummond Island in June, and shipped both to Dallas, TX.

Neither have even started shipping, but I have since moved to metro Detroit, MI and will probably miss out on both badges. I can’t get a response either.
I’m still waiting on my Hidden Falls Badge from April 2022….

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

It looks like they might be catching up. We did Poison Spider (first time in this Jeep) and Golden Spike last month and we've already received the badges. Did Ophir last June and that one finally came in this week. None on backorder.

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Patience is a virtue until it’s not.

This guy is still waiting for his badges to be delivered. 🙄

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor Program - Help Please 1682764431365

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Just got home yesterday and a badge was on my porch that I did 16 months ago. I like running the badge trails, but 16 months to ship a piece of plastic is just stupid.

No where should this be acceptable. When I hear that they are thinking about adding additional trails to the program and there are literally thousands of people waiting six months or more for a badge, it pisses me off. Like hey, we can't even come close to meeting your current obligation, so let's add to the work load.

Extremely poor business practices and it make what should be a great program for Jeep owner turn into a headache/heartache for thousands of Jeep owners.

I chuckle when someone says, you're bitching about a free badge. they have obviously not drove thousand of miles past many cool places to wheel to do a specific badge trail. They must not realize that driving a Jeep 5,000+ miles to wheel a trail is far from free. It is a badge earned and Jeep is failing to hold up their end of the agreement.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
There’s a lot for sale on ebay….

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
There’s a lot for sale on ebay….
Makes you wonder if they're making their way out of the back door of the BOH office.
Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor Program - Help Please back door
Sponsored