Sponsored

Average Delivery time in Canada

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
I've been waiting for yours to appear ;) My aussie JLUR was built on Feb 25th and still hasn't shipped, I got lucky and picked up one exactly the same except Granite instead of Black because someone else couldn't wait and picked up a Sahara off the lot and theirs arrived. So basically I have had my Rubi for 2 weeks now but the one I ordered is now over 5 months and not in Australia, another month to go. On the plus side someone here will get lucky and not have to wait long for theirs if they want a black rubi with all the options and leather etc ;) Aussies are now being told 8 months wait......
That's crazy!!!! Built in February and not shipped. Bonus for you though...in my respectful opinion, the Granite is even nicer than the Black :)
Sponsored

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
That's crazy!!!! Built in February and not shipped. Bonus for you though...in my respectful opinion, the Granite is even nicer than the Black :)
I only got the black because it was a no cost option and I had ticked pretty much everything else and needed to tell my wife I hadn't got every option ;) I do like the Granite though, looks better than the black I think but I wasn't that fussed when I ordered. In the end got the Granite for my original order price so came out a bit ahead dollar wise. It was worth the wait but man orders are slipping. I was told end of Feb when I ordered in November, and now it's looking like the original order will get here in June, I would have struggled to wait that long.

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
I only got the black because it was a no cost option and I had ticked pretty much everything else and needed to tell my wife I hadn't got every option ;) I do like the Granite though, looks better than the black I think but I wasn't that fussed when I ordered. In the end got the Granite for my original order price so came out a bit ahead dollar wise. It was worth the wait but man orders are slipping. I was told end of Feb when I ordered in November, and now it's looking like the original order will get here in June, I would have struggled to wait that long.
I’m glad you found one to shorten your wait!!I haven’t had the same luck. I ordered on November 7th and the wait is agonizing! I ordered a JLU Willys in white with manual...which I’ve since learned...is a unicorn 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Further update???
I'm just waiting for her to show up here! I'll be talking to my dealer tomorrow, but Jeep Chat told me that there won't be any more updates from them until I get it.

Sponsored

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
I'm just waiting for her to show up here! I'll be talking to my dealer tomorrow, but Jeep Chat told me that there won't be any more updates from them until I get it.
Woo Hoo!!! Any day now??? I wouldn’t be able to sleep!!! Hey...how did you get Jeep Chat to talk to you??? You’re....CANADIAN🤪🤪🤪🤪

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I've been watching Cassens like a hawk hoping to see mine on a truck. My dealer hasn't had a shipment in 2 weeks now! Seems like the Ontario lockdown had really slowed things down.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Woo Hoo!!! Any day now??? I wouldn’t be able to sleep!!! Hey...how did you get Jeep Chat to talk to you??? You’re....CANADIAN🤪🤪🤪🤪
It's really just luck of the draw. I've never had any male rep tell me anything, but the ladies tend to be more helpful! Just keep trying, and eventually you'll get an answer.

The worst part for me is I may be leaving the province for work before my Jeep gets here! If that happens, it'll be almost three more months before I get to drive it!

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
It's really just luck of the draw. I've never had any male rep tell me anything, but the ladies tend to be more helpful! Just keep trying, and eventually you'll get an answer.

The worst part for me is I may be leaving the province for work before my Jeep gets here! If that happens, it'll be almost three more months before I get to drive it!
Noooooo!!! Fingers and toes crossed that you’ll be able to have a ride or two before you go!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
I wish I could get updates from my dealer.
They just tell me a little while longer.
My jeep was ordered mid Feb.
How can it be that these ontario dealers do not know?
Does Chrysler really keep them in the dark?
Sponsored