Sponsored

Average Delivery time in Canada

Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Question for you if you don’t mind...Cryptostickers now has my Build Sheet for viewing. Does this mean it’s been built, or just that it’s getting closer???
For me I received my build sheet the same day my Jeep shipped from the plant. Not sure if that's always the case for Canadian orders but hopefully it is for yours! I'm pretty confident you getting your build sheet at least confirms yours is built :)

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
For me I received my build sheet the same day my Jeep shipped from the plant. Not sure if that's always the case for Canadian orders but hopefully it is for yours! I'm pretty confident you getting your build sheet at least confirms yours is built :)
Thanks so much!! Really hoping that’s the case!! Did you pick up?

Sponsored

First Name
Zoë
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara - on order
Occupation
DND
Is anyone receiving their manual transmission Wranglers? I haven't been waiting as long as some, I'm just hoping there's been some movement on that front. Trying to stay hopeful that I will get mine sometime this year!

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Is anyone receiving their manual transmission Wranglers? I haven't been waiting as long as some, I'm just hoping there's been some movement on that front. Trying to stay hopeful that I will get mine sometime this year!
Mine is a manual and it looks like it’s been built. Ordered November 7th. What status are you in, do you know?
Sponsored