Sponsored

Average Delivery time in Canada

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
I wish I could get updates from my dealer.
They just tell me a little while longer.
My jeep was ordered mid Feb.
How can it be that these ontario dealers do not know?
Does Chrysler really keep them in the dark?
I think some dealers are better than others. Mine has always looked my status up...but only when I ask.
Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I wish I could get updates from my dealer.
They just tell me a little while longer.
My jeep was ordered mid Feb.
How can it be that these ontario dealers do not know?
Does Chrysler really keep them in the dark?
You should be able to get a bit more info than just a little while longer... From my understanding (having been, and still, waiting since Sept 2020 for my order), Canadian dealers get some info (such as status updates, D to D1 for example) but cannot get any specific info (i.e. specific reason for one order being pushed ahead and not another) because of US privacy laws...

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
You should be able to get a bit more info than just a little while longer... From my understanding (having been, and still, waiting since Sept 2020 for my order), Canadian dealers get some info (such as status updates, D to D1 for example) but cannot get any specific info (i.e. specific reason for one order being pushed ahead and not another) because of US privacy laws...
I think you have been waiting the longest of all of us. Whatā€™s your status now?

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I donā€™t get it. Why you are getting so screwed over. You are far more patient than I could ever be.
I cant even get an answer as to why my order is not moving along... Dealership has no answers for me, FCA Canada has no answers for me... Dealer made it pretty clear they were checking regularly and would call me as soon as there was progress so i've stopped reaching out to them. I've been checking the crypto site daily in hopes of seeing my order being updated, but nothing... I've also been looking at dealership inventories daily in hopes of finding something similar to what I want (and can afford), but no luck so far.

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
I cant even get an answer as to why my order is not moving along... Dealership has no answers for me, FCA Canada has no answers for me... Dealer made it pretty clear they were checking regularly and would call me as soon as there was progress so i've stopped reaching out to them. I've been checking the crypto site daily in hopes of seeing my order being updated, but nothing... I've also been looking at dealership inventories daily in hopes of finding something similar to what I want (and can afford), but no luck so far.
I can only hope that there is something bigger here...you are gonna end up with the vehicle of your dreams...and your first stop is gonna be to a convenience store where you buy a LottoMax...which lands you the jackpot!!!

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Check your status with your dealer. I just got the call. Iā€™m in D1 finally!!! Estimated ship date May 21st. šŸ˜
congrats! Iā€™m in D1 myself and an estimated ship date of 05/05/21. Time is not moving fast enough