Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
yeah that was basically me for long swathes of time. I’m pretty sure in the beginning they got irritated of me
I was worried mine was getting annoyed, but now that things are moving, he's calling and texting me!

Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
How did you get your Rubicon in 4 weeks?
Why is it that I ordered mine Feb 15/21 and the dealer told me i would be lucky to get it before may.
It has already been 2 months!!!

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Why is it that I ordered mine Feb 15/21 and the dealer told me i would be lucky to get it before may.
Because ‘Merica.

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Dude, the last 2 posts I made are from Jeep groups on Facebook. They are American customers that are only waiting a few weeks for their orders. I have also been waiting for 20 weeks.

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
I’m on 5 months 11 days and my Jeep hasn’t even been built. If yours comes in May you are the luckiest dude in Canada!

Sponsored

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
After 6 months and 2 days, I'm finally in F status, PAINT!

I have posted this in multiple places, so please excuse my excited delirious cross-posting.
I've been waiting for yours to appear ;) My aussie JLUR was built on Feb 25th and still hasn't shipped, I got lucky and picked up one exactly the same except Granite instead of Black because someone else couldn't wait and picked up a Sahara off the lot and theirs arrived. So basically I have had my Rubi for 2 weeks now but the one I ordered is now over 5 months and not in Australia, another month to go. On the plus side someone here will get lucky and not have to wait long for theirs if they want a black rubi with all the options and leather etc ;) Aussies are now being told 8 months wait......

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've been waiting for yours to appear ;) My aussie JLUR was built on Feb 25th and still hasn't shipped, I got lucky and picked up one exactly the same except Granite instead of Black because someone else couldn't wait and picked up a Sahara off the lot and theirs arrived. So basically I have had my Rubi for 2 weeks now but the one I ordered is now over 5 months and not in Australia, another month to go. On the plus side someone here will get lucky and not have to wait long for theirs if they want a black rubi with all the options and leather etc ;) Aussies are now being told 8 months wait......
An 8 month wait would be agony...

I'm just waiting on the shipping notification now. All built and ready to go!
Sponsored