Sponsored

Average inspection time

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I am sure some of it is a manpower issue. However, if you don't address the manpower issue but continue to crank out the orders, then that issue has the potential to get worse. I would rather see a bit of a slow down in how fast they crank them out to possibly avoid all of these "Quality Standard" issue that FCA and JC like to tell us all the time.
Truth. If they can crank them out that fast then they can afford to build us new ones instead of just leaving us in the dark and putting our orders on the “meh we’ll get to it eventually” list.
Sponsored

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
Ordered 10/3, went to JB two days ago, and KZ today. JLUR with every single option aside from premium wheels, over-sized tire carrier, and Katzkin/upgraded leather.

Joeymon1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
My original order went in on 9/12 and has been in I since 11/1.
On 12/11, my dealer placed a new order. No one, it seems, can tell what is going on in Inspection.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
On 12/11, my dealer placed a new order. No one, it seems, can tell what is going on in Inspection.
Mine went to I on 11/3 and shipped yesterday finally. So did Jeep noobs. Maybe you were waiting for the same part as us and yours will move this week too?

Jeep chat originally told me the part was scheduled to arrive Monday and they were spot on.

Have you checked in the last two days?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Mine went to I on 11/3 and shipped yesterday finally. So did Jeep noobs. Maybe you were waiting for the same part as us and yours will move this week too?

Jeep chat originally told me the part was scheduled to arrive Monday and they were spot on.

I don’t think mine actually shipped yet. At least that’s what I was told yesterday. But almost.

Sponsored

Joeymon1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara

I just checked this morning and guess what? It is about to go to JS - probably today. No matter, on the new order I changed the color and added the tow package and selec trac. Guess I will continue waiting

Joeymon1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I just checked this morning and guess what? It is about to go to JS - probably today. No matter, on the new order I changed the color and added the tow package and selec trac. Guess I will continue waiting
Just checked on the new order placed on 12/11. That vehicle is now in KZ status. Maybe they will both arrive on the same day.

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
My original order went in on 9/13, got stuck in I for a month then has been sitting in KZS since 12/2. I gave up on it, got my deposit back and reordered from another dealer today.
Sponsored