Average Delivery time in Canada

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I think some models are on a longer hold due to certain part shortages. Rubicons are one of the ones that seem to take longer. Not sure if this is true or not. Just speculating. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Might true. Mine is JLUR manual
Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I've been analyzing the crypotstickers site for the past couple of days to see if there is a trend or pattern to orders being built and I've noticed that they are pushing forward Canadian orders placed Nov/Dec/Jan for Sport models (mostly) with the 2.0L Turbo engine...

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I've been analyzing the crypotstickers site for the past couple of days to see if there is a trend or pattern to orders being built and I've noticed that they are pushing forward Canadian orders placed Nov/Dec/Jan for Sport models (mostly) with the 2.0L Turbo engine...
My build is a Sahara V6, ordered Sep 21/20 and apparently it has shipped last week and is currently in transit.

Additional details: Sky touch roof, Cold weather group, LED package

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
My build is a Sahara V6, ordered Sep 21/20 and apparently it has shipped last week and is currently in transit.

Additional details: Sky touch roof, Cold weather group, LED package
Wow congrats! I guess its just me then with my V6 manual Rubicon :(

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
I think cryptostickers may not provide the most updated reports.
You know, cryptostickers last updated my status for window sticker on March 9.
I never got an update for my build sheet.
As of current status of vehicle its at Windsor.
Cryptostickers got me skeptical now:headbang:

Sponsored

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Wow. Mines a Willy’s manual, hopefully sooner than later! Ordered 3/31.
Ugh...I hate to be a downer but...I ordered my Willys manual on November 7, 2020 and its still in D. No build date yet. And trying to fins a used Willy's manual (because I'm getting desperate) is harder than finding the answer to world peace.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Ugh...I hate to be a downer but...I ordered my Willys manual on November 7, 2020 and its still in D. No build date yet. And trying to fins a used Willy's manual (because I'm getting desperate) is harder than finding the answer to world peace.
Ouch... Hang in there, others in your time frame seem to be getting good news!

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Anyone receive theirs yet?
My estimated build date is tomorrow so I'm hopeful I'm going to hear something over the next week. I really am close to pulling the plug and waiting for the 22's to roll off the lot so that's really hinging on whether or not I get a progress report over the next few days.

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
My estimated build date is tomorrow so I'm hopeful I'm going to hear something over the next week. I really am close to pulling the plug and waiting for the 22's to roll off the lot so that's really hinging on whether or not I get a progress report over the next few days.
I'm still in D status which i entered into on March 6th, this is getting ridiculous

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Is that an option?? When are the 22’s anticipated to hit the dealerships???

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is that an option?? When are the 22’s anticipated to hit the dealerships???
Doubt we see 22's rolling off the production line till September but at this rate I may not see my 21 till the 22 order banks open. Seems like a waste to wait 4-5 months just to get a vehicle that's almost a year old based on production standards.

After 90 days you can walk away from your order based on my purchase contract so I can pull the plug at any time now (ordered Dec 31st).

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Doubt we see 22's rolling off the production line till September but at this rate I may not see my 21 till the 22 order banks open. Seems like a waste to wait 4-5 months just to get a vehicle that's almost a year old based on production standards.

After 90 days you can walk away from your order based on my purchase contract so I can pull the plug at any time now (ordered Dec 31st).
Excellent point! Totally makes sense. I’m close to 6 months wait and no build date. I’ve been told that anything ordered after December 20 will likely not be built in 2021, period. This is effed.

nickwire

First Name
Paul langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 unlimited rubicon
Ordered my 3.6 rubicon build March 13th and recieved notification today I've moved to D status. 1st time ordering so No idea how much longer to expect lol
Sponsored