agpthng

agpthng

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
Weird all of a sudden my 2019 JLU Sport high beams don't stay on. I don't know if it's related to having the start/stop system act up and replacing both batteries and the cstar connector behind the glove box.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Weird all of a sudden my 2019 JLU Sport high beams don't stay on. I don't know if it's related to having the start/stop system act up and replacing both batteries and the cstar connector behind the glove box.
what does it do, exactly?

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Moving the stalk on way turns the high beams on, the other way flashes them. Are you flashing them instead of turning them on?

Sponsored

OP
OP
agpthng

agpthng

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
Moving the stalk on way turns the high beams on, the other way flashes them. Are you flashing them instead of turning them on?
No - when I pull them back it flashes but when I push forward they flash, the light briefly shows on the dash and then they are off when I let go of the stalk.

OP
OP
agpthng

agpthng

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
what does it do, exactly?
When I push it forward the high beams flash, the light appears on the dash (briefly) then goes out and when I let go of the stalk the high beams shut off. It's like it's flashing in both directions.
Sponsored