Not open for further replies.

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Nice. Took takes about an hour to run through all the unfound orders and then it waits about an hour before it starts over. You must have hit it between that time. congrats!
Must have been that. Thanks again for creating this amazing tool :like:

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
@Yakpimp Thanks for taking the time to make this tracking tool. You are helping keep us somewhat sane while we wait/waited. Made the top of the page today!

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Must have been that. Thanks again for creating this amazing tool :like:
You are welcome!

@Yakpimp Thanks for taking the time to make this tracking tool. You are helping keep us somewhat sane while we wait/waited. Made the top of the page today!
Congrats on making red box status. It's been so long since I've been there now I forget what it feels like :(

Jmonday

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Genesis track Edition 2013 Ford F550 2011 Ford F150 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide
My name's not on the sheet anymore it was there and the build sheet was found. Where my first Jeep at I'm so dang excited

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Thanks for this service!

leo thumbs.jpg

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Okay I must be doing something wrong. Can someone please walk me thru this?
Thanks

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Okay I must be doing something wrong. Can someone please walk me thru this?
Thanks
Did you put your info into the cryptostickers site?
http://jl.cryptostickers.net/

Once your Jeep is built, it'll send an email with your Build Sheet.
Once it is out of fabrication and shipped you'll get an email with your Window Sticker.

Nothing happens until those two statuses are met.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
My name's not on the sheet anymore it was there and the build sheet was found. Where my first Jeep at I'm so dang excited
did you scroll down to check below the first area?

there is an area for the build found, but when your sticker is found also, you disappear from the first list and you go onto the list at the bottom. i fell for this one myself until i figured it out.

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Thanks guys. It would not work on my desktop so I used my phone and got in. THANKS!

Jamesjd66

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
This tracker is great. Much appreciated! Has anyone experienced delays after both the sticker and build sheet has been added?

Jmonday

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Genesis track Edition 2013 Ford F550 2011 Ford F150 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide
did you scroll down to check below the first area?

there is an area for the build found, but when your sticker is found also, you disappear from the first list and you go onto the list at the bottom. i fell for this one myself until i figured it out.
Yep I found it thanks for the hint I'm so excited

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my JLUR on 5/22/18 and received an update today 6/13/18 from the build tracking process (Cryptostickers.net) with my build sheet. Within an hour, my dealer called to say that the Jeep is in production and scheduled to ship on Friday.

Of course I wanted to "trust but verify" so I used the online Chat function with the Jeep customer service folks and they told me that the vehicle was having the optional equipment installed (I assume this was the Mopar headliner and/or Mopar heavy duty hinge kit) and that I should check back next week to see if it was ready to ship.

So who is right, my dealer or the customer service folks? How long on average from a Build Sheet to a Window Sticker? How long on average from a Build Sheet to shipping?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Last edited:

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I ordered my JLUR on 5/22/18 and received an update today 6/13/18 from the build tracking process (Cryptostickers.net) with my build sheet. Within an hour, my dealer called to say that the Jeep is in production and scheduled to ship on Friday.

Of course I wanted to "trust but verify" so I used the online Chat function with the Jeep customer service folks and they told me that the vehicle was having the optional equipment installed (I assume this was the Mopar headliner and/or Mopar heavy duty hinge kit) and that I should check back next week to see if it was ready to ship.

So who is right, my dealer or the customer service folks? How long on average from a Build Sheet to a Window Sticker? How long on average from a Build Sheet to shipping?

Thanks in advance for any insight.
After ordering on 1/27, I received my build sheet on 5/23 and my window sticker on 6/8. It spent 2 weeks in JB. It still doesn’t have a ship ETA.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.