Sponsored

cjljl2018

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR, 2021 JGCL Summit Reserve
The foot print looks to be the same, if you can measure from just below the outlet back to see how far the tray goes back I can confirm when I see our JL demo vehicle tomorrow.
Hi Kail,

Were you able to confirm the measurement? Great looking product!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Hi Kail,

Were you able to confirm the measurement? Great looking product!
Unfortunately that person never sent me the measurements to compare.
I did talk to the engineers, there is only one part number for the stock rear floor section, and it would be unlike them to offer a console with such a differing footprint due to the cost of associated part differences.
Our floor tucks under the console a good bit, and looking at the pictures it looks like the tray console and the cup holder console have the same footprint.

We all have very good reason to believe you would have no issues with fitment. But if you did, I would see to it that you were refunded.
Once I have this data I will confirm it.

cjljl2018

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR, 2021 JGCL Summit Reserve
I did talk to the engineers, there is only one part number for the stock rear floor section, and it would be unlike them to offer a console with such a differing footprint due to the cost of associated part differences.
Our floor tucks under the console a good bit, and looking at the pictures it looks like the tray console and the cup holder console have the same footprint.

We all have very good reason to believe you would have no issues with fitment. But if you did, I would see to it that you were refunded.
Thanks for the feedback! Here's the part specifically... https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/...mdD11bmxpbWl0ZWQtcnViaWNvbiZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz

I would agree, it appears to be the same footprint. Here's the other part for cloth Jeeps:

https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/...mdD11bmxpbWl0ZWQtcnViaWNvbiZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hi everyone,

I am from Armorlite. I am here to share what we have been working on, help answer any questions, and most of all get your feedback on the floor system.

We are getting ready to ship our presale JL floors out, I thought I would give this forum a little sneak peak.

This floor pictured is one we were using to test, so the die is not dialed in, so since this photo we have been making tweaks to get it just right.

Jeep Wrangler JL Armorlite JL Floor System 25F37249-7D78-4DC1-AAF2-593F4DD3E950

Here you have a side by side of an Armorlite prototype floor next to a stock floor from a 2021 Diesel Wrangler Unlimited. The Diesel floor has the thickest system because it is combating the extra noise from the engine.

The stock floor comes in at around 3/16" thick. Our system combined is about 1", in some areas that receive more compression that area gets compacted to about 3/4"

The Insulation you see is a special woven polyester, it is designed to not hold water or mildew. The top layer is a semi rigid proprietary composite. It is grippy and has the right amount of grit for traction and will never wear a hole from your heal.

It drastically cuts down on heat coming from the floorboard, and also helps keep the heat in during the winter.

Cuts down on road noise and makes the overall cabin feel much quieter. Even with noisy tires you can hold a conversation with ease.

Here it is installed, the Orange drain plug continues down past the sheet metal, this allows you to rinse out your floors easy without removing them allowing the water to run out of the vehicle.
It fits tight to the floor, it isn't floppy, does not need heat to shrink it to fit better.
Built in water channels keep mud snow and water from seeping underneath, and again the drain plug gives it a way out.

Here are the rears. Same drain plugs as the front. Resistant to Mud, Snow, Salt, Dog Poop, Dog Hair, Milkshakes, Baby Fluids, Margarita Mix, Grease and Hunting trophy's
Durable enough to resist damage from heavy parts for your old Jeep, your drunk buddies pocket knife, football cleats, Ammo cans, Bear Traps, Raccoons and even Badgers. ( Some of these are not lab tested, but safe to assume)

This is what we have so far. The Cargo Mat is coming soon, and the JT Gladiator is also coming in the near future.
Head over to GoArmorlite.com

Again, questions comments etc, ask away, or DM me.

You can also email me direct at [email protected]

So you know we are serious bout sound and heat, here is our Demo JK jeep in our test facility on a simulated cobble stone road (drum) .... on 37's

Hmm. I started thread on this topic back in November. I would love to take these for a spin and provide an honest review. Gotta say it looks like someone was listening. It does look like these would be a PITA to install though. I love the integrated drain plug, which is what I asking for in my thread:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...weather-floor-mats-would-you-buy-again.61179/

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Hmm. I started thread on this topic back in November. I would love to take these for a spin and provide an honest review. Gotta say it looks like someone was listening. It does look like these would be a PITA to install though. I love the integrated drain plug, which is what I asking for in my thread:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...weather-floor-mats-would-you-buy-again.61179/
We have had the JK for sale for a year now and getting great reviews. The JL flooring is an improvement on that design with better water channels. Our floor and drain plug are a better working option than stock.
The floor is obviously harder to install than drop in mats that go over your carpet, but the trade off is better coverage, better heat and sound control, no mats moving around.

stingGreyNJ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2013 JK (gone)
Any pictures from the vendor or forum users of Desert Kakhi color with the Tan Leather seats? Considering this AND the Tan Hot Head Headliner to make a full assault on noise.

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
Ordered my front-only set for 2-door JL in black. This should hopefully complement the audio system I'm installing (write-up coming soon). I'll provide feedback once I get them in...hopefully next weekend.

Sponsored

Jeepileptic

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2016 Fisher-Price Jeep Frozen Edition

A while back, I replaced my rear non-cupholder with the cupholder; and yes, it is the exact same footprint.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
A while back, I replaced my rear non-cupholder with the cupholder; and yes, it is the exact same footprint.
Not sure what the purpose of the trays are, seems like it would be cheaper to just produce one version with the cup holder. Only thing I can imagine is those super anal folks who don't want you to bring you road soda into their new jeep.

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Not sure what the purpose of the trays are, seems like it would be cheaper to just produce one version with the cup holder. Only thing I can imagine is those super anal folks who don't want you to bring you road soda into their new jeep.
It’s because the leather seats have the cup holder in the center pull down armrest and the seats don’t fold fully flat with the cup holder version of that tray.

Scott

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
@Armorlite Kail, your limited lifetime warranty does not cover "normal wear and tear, including fading or discoloration". Given that this is a fairly new product, how long should I expect the surface to hold up under normal wear and tear?
Sponsored