Affordable vehicle shipper?

CRod

First Name
CRod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Anyone have good recommendation on an affordable shipper? Looking to transport from south Texas to either Prosper, TX or NW Arkansas.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Some vehicle transport companies are not customer facing and require the use of a broker. Affordable is relative and several things influence price - two big ones being open vs closed container and distance to and from.

A quick search from your favorite search engine will give you some options of broker companies that will provide you with an estimate which can be more or less. Once you agree to the estimate, the broker will bid out your route to multiple transport companies and these companies communicate with the broker, not you.

You will pay the brokerage fee upfront and the transport company at the time of arrival.

None, brokerage or transport, is great. Having been thru the process I can’t recommend any. Just know that you get what you pay for and cheaper/less expensive is not better.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
I used Montway to ship my Cayman from Boston to Houston in December and highly recommend them. They were awesome to work with and the car arrived in perfect shape.

OP
OP

CRod

First Name
CRod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Thanks appreciate it
Sponsored