4xE Order Status??

milesjj_20

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Question to those that have ordered the Rubicon or the high altitude, is the snazberry not an option for either of those trims? I currently see it only available for the Sahara but I remember some posters early on saying that you can request it.
Sponsored

CodyDog

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE /2021 F250 7.3L King Ranch FX4
Received the email and mine has been in storage for well over a month. Order date was 11/10/2020.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Question to those that have ordered the Rubicon or the high altitude, is the snazberry not an option for either of those trims? I currently see it only available for the Sahara but I remember some posters early on saying that you can request it.
It wasn't for the Rubicon back in December.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I just realized that the Jeep build site sits basically right next to the rail station. I was picturing that they had to truck the Jeeps to the rail cars, but they are right there! This is a snapshot from Google of just the storage lot at the rail yard. (there are several other monster storage lots beside the plant) Google the address below for the plant, and the rail yard is just south of this address. Kind of gives you a bit more appreciation (and patience) as to why it takes awhile for the Stork to arrive for each of us.

4000 Stickney Ave
Toledo, OH 43612

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1615300989744

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
I got this from Jeep chat last night "I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant". When I asked if that means it is in storage ready to ship, the response was that they cannot share the build code and it could be for quality inspections or delivery purposes but do not have enough information to say for certain.

While I did not get an e-mail today like so many others, I'm hopeful this means it is ready to ship (ordered 1/30) with the first round.

Sponsored

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Mine is scheduled for build next week, hoping last one into storage first one out haha!

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I got this from Jeep chat last night "I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant". When I asked if that means it is in storage ready to ship, the response was that they cannot share the build code and it could be for quality inspections or delivery purposes but do not have enough information to say for certain.

While I did not get an e-mail today like so many others, I'm hopeful this means it is ready to ship (ordered 1/30) with the first round.
Got that same canned/copy/paste reply from them today. It's been in that status for 2 weeks now. I emailed my dealer for some more (possibly accurate) info as it was slated to be shipped on 3/11. Which, with a 2-3 week delivery time to WA, would put it on the dealer lot the first week of April as the email that I didn't get states 🤞🤞

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I just got an update from my dealer that mine is in paint!

It's not showing up as found on the window sticker and build sheet order tracking.

Ordered: 2/20
VON: 2/20
VIN: 2/22

Sponsored

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Some pics I came across while waiting for my 4xe....

Ordered: 2/18, but still not built which I believe is not that bad.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? pic 05

Where are the photos from ? I assume this is one of the preproduction builds being driven by an FCA employee.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
I ordered on 2/11. It was built in the last 3 days. Hopefully they ship by the end of the month, as anticipated.

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
Some pics I came across while waiting for my 4xe....

Thanks for the pics. We ordered yellow in late January. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to do something with those light blue accents - kinda clashes with yellow.

botond.kopacz

First Name
Botond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
I believe they're from 4xeforums.com
Yepp, they are from 4xeforums.com. Unfortunately I couldnt find any other pics... but still nice to see some non commercial / ad images.

Thanks for the pics. We ordered yellow in late January. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to do something with those light blue accents - kinda clashes with yellow.
Yellow here as well... but I love the blue strips with yellow, my only concern is the black hood - but it is what it is.
Sponsored