Sponsored

Any 4xe orders from July still in D status?

GroovyGorilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WK2 Limited, 21 JLUR 4xe
Just curious if there are any of you guys that ordered a 4xe back in July and still stuck in D status. I ordered mine first week of August... passing the 11 week mark and still in D status.
Sponsored

Lee Woiteshek

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Just curious if there are any of you guys that ordered a 4xe back in July and still stuck in D status. I ordered mine first week of August... passing the 11 week mark and still in D status.
I ordered Aug 11th, a fully loaded Rubi 4xe, and it's on the train to Colorado as of the 13th of last week.

OP
OP
GroovyGorilla

GroovyGorilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered Aug 11th, a fully loaded Rubi 4xe, and it's on the train to Colorado as of the 13th of last week.
Thats awesome, congrats!!

That's exactly what I have on order. Fully loaded Rubi, but I got the premium soft top.

Lee Woiteshek

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Thats awesome, congrats!!

That's exactly what I have on order. Fully loaded Rubi, but I got the premium soft top.
I ordered the painted hardtop. I would imagine if its the one with the one button open, that is probably the problem as they are really popular.

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ

Ordered mine 8/26, also fully loaded Rubi. It was supposed to get to the dock today, but they are running behind. So hopefully some time this week.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GroovyGorilla

GroovyGorilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the painted hardtop. I would imagine if its the one with the one button open, that is probably the problem as they are really popular.
Thats a good point, mine is just the twill version of the regular Best Top soft-top. I honestly thought it might ship faster because the top wouldn't have to go thru the paint shop, but maybe it's delayed because of Best Top supply or something...

West1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Thats a good point, mine is just the twill version of the regular Best Top soft-top. I honestly thought it might ship faster because the top wouldn't have to go thru the paint shop, but maybe it's delayed because of Best Top supply or something...
Did the dealer tell you that the premium soft top caused the delay? I am about to order a Rubicon 4xe with the premium soft top, but my order will not have many options. I would switch to the regular top if the premium top is what causes the delay.

I hope you see yours soon.

OP
OP
GroovyGorilla

GroovyGorilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did the dealer tell you that the premium soft top caused the delay? I am about to order a Rubicon 4xe with the premium soft top, but my order will not have many options. I would switch to the regular top if the premium top is what causes the delay.

I hope you see yours soon.
Nope, they are not sure why, but the soft top shouldn't be the issue. They said that the Advanced Safety group is causing the longest delay, and for some reason the rubber floor mats will also cause really long delays. I don't have the floor mats, but I did get the Advanced Safety.

Hoping to see an update to D1 soon, they said 2021 MY production will wrap up around December 5th.

Lee Woiteshek

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Mine got off the train this morning in Colorado. I expect a day or so for transportation to the dealer and then a day for prep. So I'm thinking Monday delivery. This from a guy whose been a Ford fan boy all his life and had a day three reservation for a Lux BadSquatch with the 2.7 and painted hardtop. All things Ford says I can't have unless I'm prepared to wait for some undisclosed model year.
Sponsored