Order Status

bn13Cooper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited ~Granite
So my salesman just called. Said that out of the 25 4xe’s on order...mine is the only one that turned blue in the order tracking system. Thinks it’ll be here within two weeks. Does that sound right?
Sponsored

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
So my salesman just called. Said that out of the 25 4xe’s on order...mine is the only one that turned blue in the order tracking system. Thinks it’ll be here within two weeks. Does that sound right?
Mine also said it will be here in couple of weeks.

and Jeep Chat said it is shipped.

Jeep Wrangler JL Order Status 1616886774338

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Hey everyone, I just checked if my sticker was available using the link below and mine came up. I do not have a window sticker according to Cryptostickers and my ship date is 3/30 according to my POC. You might go on there and see if your window sticker shows up.
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
make sure you copy the link and then input your vin then hit enter. When you paste the link the browser will usually put in a space so make sure you backspace to right after the = and put your vin after that. Good luck.

Edit: the ship to and sold to section are empty so the window sticker might not show up on cryptostickers until those have been marked as invoiced and ships. Cool to see your window sticker though, makes you feel like you are close.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Hey everyone, I just checked if my sticker was available using the link below and mine came up. I do not have a window sticker according to Cryptostickers and my ship date is 3/30 according to my POC. You might go on there and see if your window sticker shows up.
make sure you copy the link and then input your vin then hit enter. When you paste the link the browser will usually put in a space so make sure you backspace to right after the = and put your vin after that. Good luck.

Edit: the ship to and sold to section are empty so the window sticker might not show up on cryptostickers until those have been marked as invoiced and ships. Cool to see your window sticker though, makes you feel like you are close.
Cool mine does not show up yet but has not shipped either. Great to finally see one.

Sponsored

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500

Did mine... doing the happy dance because I have my sticker now.😋😋😋
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1c4jjxr64mw687150

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
My sticker has shown up also!
Sponsored