Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
My dealer was no help at all. I called Jeep Customer Service on the phone. Skip the chat feature. She escalated the order and the next day it was magically built. I ordered on 12/1.
Called Jeep Customer Service. The representative couldn't give me an explanation why the order is taking so long to be built. However, they relayed the information to the appropriate department to escalate the build. I should be hearing back from someone by the end of the week in regards to this inquiry. Fingers crossed this is the actual truth. 🤞

Build Priority should show 01 if there are no errors. And then the status should show D or D1. This is from the link I put a few posts up. I'm still very new to this.
I'm very new to this process as well. The JLUR 4xe will be my first custom ordered vehicle. I just talked to my sales manager to send the POC. Apparently, they ordered it as a dealer order, so it has a scheduling priority of "4-Dealer Order" and Build Priority of "99." The status on the POC has apparently changed from "C-tentative schedule" to "D-firm schedule," but the dealership didn't acknowledge and/or recognize this change in status... 🙃
Sponsored

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
I'm very new to this process as well. The JLUR 4xe will be my first custom ordered vehicle. I just talked to my sales manager to send the POC. Apparently, they ordered it as a dealer order, so it has a scheduling priority of "4-Dealer Order" and Build Priority of "99." The status on the POC has apparently changed from "C-tentative schedule" to "D-firm schedule," but the dealership didn't acknowledge and/or recognize this change in status... 🙃
[/QUOTE]
Excellent. I think D means you're in business. Now if they would start shipping the ones in storage so ours won't be stuck in the shipping backlog....

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Ouch. They needed to do it as a sold order.

Last edited:

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
What in the POC would show the minor error (if present) associated with a custom order?
I just saw the person with the concern got an answer, the POC showed it as a dealer order instead of a customer order. It seems it moved to D status.

Sponsored

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Hey gang, ordered 03/09/21. Got my VIN from Jeep Chat 03/10/21. Looking forward to joining the community. First Jeep in over a decade. Very excited.
the important question, what color did you get?

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just noticed the 4xe page at Jeep.com looks like it’s been update with some more info. Maybe they are getting closer to shipping?

Sponsored

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Range decreased but torque and hp unchanged. And it now says “EPA”. Good with me.
greatly disappointed by a 30 mile dip in range, that's a 7.5% loss over the projection. the real world mpg I was expecting, based on the "first impressions" thread.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Well looks like we know what caused the delay. The MPG rating had top billing on the "Lets Speculate" thread. I think the flood gates are probably open now and we will be seeing the Stork arriving for us in the next three weeks. Fortunate for me, the only reason I went crazy when I heard about the 4xe is the HP and Torque, so if that is unchanged I'm still thrilled. It is disappointing though to see any change in what they were telling us at first. They should lower the price! I might try renegotiating my price with my dealer.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Range decreased but torque and hp unchanged. And it now says “EPA”. Good with me.
Same.

Real-world range was always going to vary; so, while the decrease is still a bit annoying, it's not a huge deal breaker.

Horsepower and torque, on the other hand, are pretty concrete measurements that should absolutely have been very close to correct from the get-go, so I'm relieved to see that those haven't changed.

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Well looks like we know what caused the delay. The MPG rating had top billing on the "Lets Speculate" thread. I think the flood gates are probably open now and we will be seeing the Stork arriving for us in the next three weeks. Fortunate for me, the only reason I went crazy when I heard about the 4xe is the HP and Torque, so if that is unchanged I'm still thrilled. It is disappointing though to see any change in what they were telling us at first. They should lower the price! I might try renegotiating my price with my dealer.
Yup, Big Government regulating and slowing things down and stickings its paws into the private sector, too bad most of these EPA hacks werent shown the door the last 4 years.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Anyone leasing the 4xe? I wonder if the 7500 tax credit will go towards cap cost reduction since in a lease the lessor gets the credit.
Sponsored