Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Smokelaw1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None....
So, anyone that ordered right when they opened up gotten any hints that things are moving along? I ordered 11-12 and have a VIN, but nothing else per the tracker. I mean, I also don’t have a price yet...
Sponsored

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
have a VIN, on the tracker and I dont really expect any update until end of the year...

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I'm in the same boat. Ordered Nov 6 and have a VIN but no price.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
Same boat here. Ordered 11/6 and have a VIN but that's it.

yngrshr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO
The price timeline has always been mid to late December, so that all makes sense.

Sponsored

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Recon, 99 Miata, 90 Silverado
Hey all, first post. I have a high degree of interest in the 4xe but am unclear as to what Trims they are available in and what impact they have on the options. My dealer wants me to come it to order it, which is not possible due to the risk to family. He said, just tell us what you want and we'll order it. Or just ask your questions, we'll answer them if we can.

If there is a better thread for my question I will gladly go there. Thanks everybody.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Hey all, first post. I have a high degree of interest in the 4xe but am unclear as to what Trims they are available in and what impact they have on the options. My dealer wants me to come it to order it, which is not possible due to the risk to family. He said, just tell us what you want and we'll order it. Or just ask your questions, we'll answer them if we can.

If there is a better thread for my question I will gladly go there. Thanks everybody.
Scroll through this thread a bit. On the first post you'll see at the bottom a photo of a print out showing the standard, Sahara, and Rubicon trims and which options they'll come with by default. The ordering system is set up to block out the dealer from being able to order options already included. For example, if you order a Rubicon the dealer won't be able to add the LED lighting package in since it comes standard on that level.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-sort-of-first-ordering-details-inside.60853/

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scroll through this thread a bit. On the first post you'll see at the bottom a photo of a print out showing the standard, Sahara, and Rubicon trims and which options they'll come with by default. The ordering system is set up to block out the dealer from being able to order options already included. For example, if you order a Rubicon the dealer won't be able to add the LED lighting package in since it comes standard on that level.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-sort-of-first-ordering-details-inside.60853/
Thanks, I don't know why my searches did not come up with that. So grateful, exactly what I'm looking for.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link

You may also want to look at the interactive pricing worksheets thread to get an idea on pricing for the 4xe's many required options. Then add your best guess as to FCA's additional charge for the extra NMC battery and electric motors, probably $3000 to $15000.

Sponsored

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
Anyone else notice Jeep subtly changed the ETA to "early 2021" on their marketing? I placed my order at launch.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
A new tweet has the "Coming Early 2021" on it

But that's hardly the most official thing... but it's also the newest. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

yngrshr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO
Jeep just sent out a new press email that still maintains December 2020.

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if this means anything but... the Jeep build and price glitched on me just now, and the stitching on the leather seats in the Rubicon I was building were blue! Is it happening?

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? DDF40919-846A-4087-A892-5CC3F1EF3CBF
Sponsored