2023 Orders - Check in here

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Found a new code: 4M7. It means Status D to D1! So I think that could be useful for those that got 4M4

Yup. No room for my Jeep in the garage cause of all my stuff. But then again, no Jeep, so it's not a problem
Would you definitely get that code if you regressed to D and then went back to D1? I regressed with 4M4 and dealer now says I'm D1 again. How can I tell if I got the 4M7?

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Preemptive measures. All joking aside, hope everyone was ok.
Physically ok. That was her dream Jeep (Tweety) and she is still heart broken about it. We also had to settle for High Velocity Liter since they aren't currently making Hella Yella so it just wont be the same.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 15240
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20220721_160309

Shasha1334

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock edition
Found a new code: 4M7. It means Status D to D1! So I think that could be useful for those that got 4M4

Yup. No room for my Jeep in the garage cause of all my stuff. But then again, no Jeep, so it's not a problem
Hmm so I regressed a couple weeks ago and got that 4M4 code. I contacted my dealer last week and now have a new ship date of 10/8, but I’m not seeing that 4M7 code on my build’s image url.

Just thought I’d give you some feedback on this that it might not show up!

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

Physically ok. That was her dream Jeep (Tweety) and she is still heart broken about it. We also had to settle for High Velocity Liter since they aren't currently making Hella Yella so it just wont be the same.
Oof, tough break. With used Jeep prices the way they are you may be able to find a used one and come out ok.

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Would you definitely get that code if you regressed to D and then went back to D1? I regressed with 4M4 and dealer now says I'm D1 again. How can I tell if I got the 4M7?
That's exactly what I am investigating. It would be great if it is because then I can notfiy people of that.

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
On my Jeep.com tracker mine showed the order confirmed date and the VON. Once the tracker went to "scheduled" it showed up the VIN and the dealer had an estimated "build" date that I couldn't see. He told me I was scheduled to be built on 9/26 (on 9/27 mine went into production). The tracker shows the activity for me the day after the activity actually happens. (I got notified that I was in production on 9/28. Build was completed on 9/28 and tracker updated that info on 9/29. Jeeptracker.com shows pretty much simultaneously with the official Jeep site. Crypostickers.net has not found build sheet or window sticker.
Thank you so much that helped me figure it out! No to keep my fingers crossed but man a Friday build sucks

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Hmm so I regressed a couple weeks ago and got that 4M4 code. I contacted my dealer last week and now have a new ship date of 10/8, but I’m not seeing that 4M7 code on my build’s image url.

Just thought I’d give you some feedback on this that it might not show up!
I found a couple of Jeeps that have it, but many that don't so it's not consistent. Thank you both for your response.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
He expects it to be sooner than that and didn’t bite when I suggested he and I make the trip up there to get it this weekend.
Tell him you'll remember that when it comes time to fill out the the customer survey.... :)

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
Thank you so much that helped me figure it out! No to keep my fingers crossed but man a Friday build sucks
Oh you're welcome. I have gotten so much good info here....and maybe a little anxiety as others are moving that ordered after me, but its all good!
For real! Mine was originally saying it would build on 9/23, then changed to 9/26. It actually went into production on 9/27, so I guess there is a little bit of "wiggle room" built into those dates. Hang tight

Sponsored

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Yep. I have an amazon list of recommendations from other jeep owners. i have a tether for the backseat already and looking at inside door covers since my pups stands on the door to put her head out the window
Can you share your list? I want to make sure I’m not missing anything lol

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered 7/22//22)
Occupation
Public Safety
@JLJeepdad -any updates on yours? Had input from friend w/"access" who advised mine was between Belvidere, IL and Council Bluffs with a 3-14 Oct est delivery. Spoke w/my dealer yesterday and he advised same status "Transport delay" status. Previously he only said no updates with a 14 Oct delivery. Not sure but he seems to hold info and not share w/me until I told him status I had (Frustrating). Anyway, using you as a litmus test since Des Moines is probably on router to Council Bluffs! Anxious for yours to be delivered to give me hope LOL!!
Not a thing! Keep hoping it just shows up. Worried its going to be weeks! We are close to Ohio really but as we know once it leaves the factory its a ghost until delivery.

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Oof, tough break. With used Jeep prices the way they are you may be able to find a used one and come out ok.
I have a new one on order. With the check from the insurance we had to put up about $4000. I also added the advanced safety package that we did not have before.

ETA: Not because of the collision. After having it on my truck I decided I like ACC.

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
Not a thing! Keep hoping it just shows up. Worried its going to be weeks! We are close to Ohio really but as we know once it leaves the factory its a ghost until delivery.
JUST got an update from my friend, he advised that in anticipation of the rail strike, vehicles were off-loaded so they could have access to them and ship via truck if needed. Since strike didn't happen mine has been reloaded onto railcar with schedule to be picked up 3 Oct. Hope to see yours delivered on the 4th LOL
Sponsored