ordering

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
My dealer says my jeep is suppose to be built tomorrow but none of the trackers have updated past order confirmed no vin or schedule date is that normal???

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
Who-hoo!! Finally have updates

Screenshot_20220929_095040.jpg
Screenshot_20220929-095353_Chrome.jpg
Yay!! Love to see the movement.
Mine went into production 9/27 and shows built 9/28. Yesterday my delivery estimate was 11/1 and today it changed to 10/17. I'm hoping for even sooner than that because dealer told me that it usually arrives the next day after shipment because they get theirs directly on a truck from Toledo to Western NC

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
What are you ordering??
Nothing big just yet. I am going to start with getting a mat for the cargo area and a seat protector so my pup can ride without getting hair on everything.

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
I just got a text from my dealer. My girl is built!!! I need to start ordering "stuff".
LOL... I've been buying since I first got a VON

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Found a new code: 4M7. It means Status D to D1! So I think that could be useful for those that got 4M4
Yup. No room for my Jeep in the garage cause of all my stuff. But then again, no Jeep, so it's not a problem

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
My dealer says my jeep is suppose to be built tomorrow but none of the trackers have updated past order confirmed no vin or schedule date is that normal???
My VIN showed up on the tracker once it was "scheduled". The dealer has more detailed info on the scheduled build date. Tracker won't change until it actually goes into production. Mine went into production on 9/27 but the tracker didn't update that info until 9/28. It seems that the updates happen on the tracker between 10:00 and 11:00 am Eastern time. At least they have for me the past 2 days when I've had movement.
Ha. I hear ya. I have a wish list on Amazon for a few things, but I told hubby he has to wait until the tires wear out to get bigger ones. We'll see how that goes

debro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordering
Nothing big just yet. I am going to start with getting a mat for the cargo area and a seat protector so my pup can ride without getting hair on everything.

Yep. I have an amazon list of recommendations from other jeep owners. i have a tether for the backseat already and looking at inside door covers since my pups stands on the door to put her head out the window

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
Yep. I have an amazon list of recommendations from other jeep owners. i have a tether for the backseat already and looking at inside door covers since my pups stands on the door to put her head out the window
What kind of tether did you get.
this idiot loves car rides but has been known to jump out of open windows (thankfully the car was stopped and he was leashed)

35538208-6B0A-4CA4-9D1C-FB846A3048AA.jpeg

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
My VIN showed up on the tracker once it was "scheduled". The dealer has more detailed info on the scheduled build date. Tracker won't change until it actually goes into production. Mine went into production on 9/27 but the tracker didn't update that info until 9/28. It seems that the updates happen on the tracker between 10:00 and 11:00 am Eastern time. At least they have for me the past 2 days when I've had movement.
Ha. I hear ya. I have a wish list on Amazon for a few things, but I told hubby he has to wait until the tires wear out to get bigger ones. We'll see how that goes
Thank you so him saying built on the first is probably just when it will be scheduled?

Sponsored

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
Thank you so him saying built on the first is probably just when it will be scheduled?
On my Jeep.com tracker mine showed the order confirmed date and the VON. Once the tracker went to "scheduled" it showed up the VIN and the dealer had an estimated "build" date that I couldn't see. He told me I was scheduled to be built on 9/26 (on 9/27 mine went into production). The tracker shows the activity for me the day after the activity actually happens. (I got notified that I was in production on 9/28. Build was completed on 9/28 and tracker updated that info on 9/29. Jeeptracker.com shows pretty much simultaneously with the official Jeep site. Crypostickers.net has not found build sheet or window sticker.

debro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordering
What kind of tether did you get.
this idiot loves car rides but has been known to jump out of open windows (thankfully the car was stopped and he was leashed)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 35538208-6B0A-4CA4-9D1C-FB846A3048AA

I use it in my mini van to keep my fool lab from jumping in the drivers seat with me while I am driving.

PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Zipline - Back Seat Leash, Great for Travel https://a.co/4x5V5ON

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
I was almost there then my wife totaled the Jeep

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
Found a new code: 4M7. It means Status D to D1! So I think that could be useful for those that got 4M4

Yup. No room for my Jeep in the garage cause of all my stuff. But then again, no Jeep, so it's not a problem
Awesome! I went D1 to D regress but don’t have the new code yet. Hoping to see that soon.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
It is standard on the Sahara

The upgraded Jeep stereo systems are not bad.

My last Sahara's sound system blew away the $6,000 upgraded sound package in one of my Volvos. Amazing considering it was enclosed in a Wrangler (not exactly library quiet)...
My 2022 Sahara has the 8.4 inch screen...
Sponsored