Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered 7/22//22)
Occupation
Public Safety
JUST got an update from my friend, he advised that in anticipation of the rail strike, vehicles were off-loaded so they could have access to them and ship via truck if needed. Since strike didn't happen mine has been reloaded onto railcar with schedule to be picked up 3 Oct. Hope to see yours delivered on the 4th LOL
Lets hope so! Please keep me updated. Hoping it gets here faster!
Sponsored

SarahWillys

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Willys. Earl Gray. Ordered 8/5.
Hi. New member here. Glad I found this forum. Ordered a 2023 2-door Willys on 8/5. It was scheduled (D1) on 8/18. Got a call from my dealer on 9/16 saying the ship date is 9/24!! I asked how that was possible as the tracker didn't even show it in production. Anyway, 9/24 passed and I noticed a D1-to-D regress line item. Dealer says the ship date is now showing 10/10.

Anyone can make sense of these? Thank you...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here status

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

Ordered July 13, delivered September 23rd. 2023 Sahara 6cyl eTorque, auto, selec-trac. Really wanted the painted top but wasn’t able to order the granite crystal with a painted top for some reason.
I didn't even realize it wasn't a painted top until I had read it. Looks like one in the picture!

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
Mines been sitting at dealership a week today. Still no contact from finance department. Reached out to owner and was advised to look for the happy email from Finance. That was 48 hrs ago. Was hoping to get it Saturday.
:headbang::lipssealed::time::headbang:

Sponsored

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
Hi. New member here. Glad I found this forum. Ordered a 2023 2-door Willys on 8/5. It was scheduled (D1) on 8/18. Got a call from my dealer on 9/16 saying the ship date is 9/24!! I asked how that was possible as the tracker didn't even show it in production. Anyway, 9/24 passed and I noticed a D1-to-D regress line item. Dealer says the ship date is now showing 10/10.

Anyone can make sense of these? Thank you...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here status
Dealer Ship Date is actually the build date. But they’re not 100% set in stone. That’s why you’re got pushed back.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Mines been sitting at dealership a week today. Still no contact from finance department. Reached out to owner and was advised to look for the happy email from Finance. That was 48 hrs ago. Was hoping to get it Saturday.
:headbang::lipssealed::time::headbang:
That's crazy!!! Can you call the finance department and see what the hold up is? Why would they sit on your new vehicle for a week?

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
From Nov 10 to Oct 16. Skipped the shipped ship. Dealer said it shipped the day after build on 9/23. Today it’s in Nebraska. Chug along Jeep, come on lil’ guy…

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 78305DBC-3B7C-468D-93DB-7D5448CBBFDB
I'm in Nebraska, I could give it a test drive around the area to make sure it is what you really wanted if you would like...would give me some satisfaction while I wait for mine!

Sponsored

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
I’m with ya. Tracker says mine was shipped on the 21st with delivery on Oct 14th. Today, tracker updated and now shows my delivery is 31 Oct! Very curious as to what happened to it in the 6 days it’s been enRoute! Especially considering I’m less than 8hrs away from Toledo!
We’ll my eta changed AGAIN today back to 31 October. Built on 21 September. I’m calling this The Jeep Jerk-a-Round!

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
That's crazy!!! Can you call the finance department and see what the hold up is? Why would they sit on your new vehicle for a week?
High volume dealer. They get trucks in continuously. Hoping to get a better trade-in value as compensation ;)

Ponce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired USMC. Currently USMC pilot instructor
Found a new code: 4M7. It means Status D to D1! So I think that could be useful for those that got 4M4

Yup. No room for my Jeep in the garage cause of all my stuff. But then again, no Jeep, so it's not a problem
Are we able to see the code on your tracker?

Oakley2020

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
High volume dealer. They get trucks in continuously. Hoping to get a better trade-in value as compensation ;)
Interesting. Once I went to production everything moved really fast , i mean 3 days fast, then it went to built. Next update was Estimated arrival which went from Nov 2 to October 26th, however the tracker still doesn’t show that it shipped. From what I have seen on this forum is that some take delivery weeks or days before the estimated time and others it takes longer. Just a big guessing game in my opinion.
Sponsored